Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curenado

Swastika T-shirts, US

Curenado    827

http://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/US-T-shirt-company-sells-swastika-design-as-symbol-of-love-and-peace-501687

DANIELLE ZIRI

US T-shirt company sells swastika design as ‘symbol of love and peace.’.

Before being used by Hitler’s Nazi regime, swastikas were commonly known as an ancient sign used by Hindus and Buddhists carrying positive associations such as auspiciousness and good fortune.

The US-based clothing design website Teespring is selling T-shirts and sweatshirts branded with swastikas, aiming to make them a “symbol of love and peace”.

The designs, created by KA Designs and sold on the site, all display large swastikas in the front. One shows the Nazi-associated symbol in rainbow colors with the word “Peace”, another one with the word “Zen”, one reading “Love” and a third design, in black, shows a spiral of swastikas. They range in price from $20 to $35."

Rainbow nazis! :gsbrnint:

The Gent    829
8 minutes ago, Curenado said:

http://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/US-T-shirt-company-sells-swastika-design-as-symbol-of-love-and-peace-501687

DANIELLE ZIRI

US T-shirt company sells swastika design as ‘symbol of love and peace.’.

Before being used by Hitler’s Nazi regime, swastikas were commonly known as an ancient sign used by Hindus and Buddhists carrying positive associations such as auspiciousness and good fortune.

The US-based clothing design website Teespring is selling T-shirts and sweatshirts branded with swastikas, aiming to make them a “symbol of love and peace”.

The designs, created by KA Designs and sold on the site, all display large swastikas in the front. One shows the Nazi-associated symbol in rainbow colors with the word “Peace”, another one with the word “Zen”, one reading “Love” and a third design, in black, shows a spiral of swastikas. They range in price from $20 to $35."

Rainbow nazis! :gsbrnint:

A snip from the article you posted is hilarious....

Here at KA we explore boundaries. We push them forward.” the company wrote as a description for the products. “Let’s make the swastika a symbol of Love and Peace. Together, we can succeed.

And I believe that they truly believe that crap! :nodl:

Shamanik    26

The swastika is a ancient symbol with variations dating back ten thousand years plus. It's variations have been found on every continent. It is a symbol of good fortune. I have several tattooed on my body. Yes it should be reclaimed for its true meaning and not hated just because some nut job decided to use it for a tiny part of its history. 

Curenado    827
3 hours ago, Shamanik said:

The swastika is a ancient symbol with variations dating back ten thousand years plus. It's variations have been found on every continent. It is a symbol of good fortune. I have several tattooed on my body. Yes it should be reclaimed for its true meaning and not hated just because some nut job decided to use it for a tiny part of its history. 

Its a great, whirling force affecting the material plane. When your boat outruns everybody elses and you are eating roasted enemy, yes, that is very good fortune. But whether one sees it as the course of divine forces or a big giant mower is in the mind of the appropriater.

These appropriaters are particularly mind-less and will be more "days of noah", the more they say "peace". I am surprised a little. Things are being force-escalated it seems.

Ukshep    17,196
3 hours ago, Shamanik said:

Something they don't want people to realize...

Edit: Oh and.... maybe they had him use it so that others could not... More to the symbol than we suspect?

Jump To Top