Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Step Away

"They" Admit -- They Don't Actually Know the Size of the Sun!

"They" Admit -- They Don't Actually Know the Size of the Sun!

Something went wrong when they tried to show a model of the solar eclipse -- something didn't add up 😉

The 2017 Solar Eclipse May Prove the Sun Is Bigger Than We Think

A growing number of researchers think that the sun is actually larger than commonly thought.

Scientists don't know the sun's size as precisely as the details of the Earth and moon, making it a sticking point for perplexed eclipse modelers.

Xavier Jubier creates detailed models of solar and lunar eclipses that work with Google Maps to show precisely where the shadow of the moon will fall on the Earth, and what the eclipse will look like at each point. He came to realize there was something off about the sun's measurements as he matched his  eclipse simulations with actual photos. The photos helped him identify exactly where an observer had been for historical eclipses — but those precise eclipse shapes only made sense if he scaled up the sun's radius by a few hundred kilometers. [Total Solar Eclipse 2017: When, Where and How to See It (Safely)]

NASA researcher Ernie Wright came to a similar conclusion as he began to create increasingly precise models of solar eclipses, starting about two years ago. He, too, had to scale up the sun slightly from the traditional size for his calculations to match reality.

"How can you not know this?" Wright recalls thinking. "You just hold a ruler up to the sky, and you say it's this big."

But as it turns out, it's not that simple, Wright told Space.com.

SOURCE:  https://www.space.com/37611-solar-eclipse-2017-sun-bigger-than-we-think.html

Uncle Thanky    1,155

I read somewhere a couple of years ago that we were moving into a region of space with a higher plasma density.

Mix that with the "Electric Universe" Theory and here we are.

Centaur    33

After reading the headline, I thought for a moment some redneck was going to correct science and tell us exactly how big the sun was. That doesn't seem to be the case. Rather than actually tell us the experts got it wrong and how Billy the Budweiser drinker recalculated, it seems we are still stuck with experts working on data they have revisited and corrected.
So disappointed.

Walk Softly    2,689
31 minutes ago, Centaur said:

After reading the headline, I thought for a moment some redneck was going to correct science and tell us exactly how big the sun was. That doesn't seem to be the case. Rather than actually tell us the experts got it wrong and how Billy the Budweiser drinker recalculated, it seems we are still stuck with experts working on data they have revisited and corrected.
So disappointed.

I've accurately measured it to be about the size of my right thumb nail... I've known that for years now.   Ironically, the same size as my lone star bottle cap.  

Though I'm not a FE'r, this guy makes some great points about the moon's shadow; explains how many have calculated, via software models, that there are not enough photons to cause a shadow on the earth at 237,000 miles; how this eclipse is revealing NASA's lies, etc,...

(This "problem" with the size of the sun is also in the Daily Mail:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4739226/Sun-larger-think-claim-Nasa-scientists.html )

(Whole video is interesting, but start at 9:00 for short version)

NASA Admits Model Wrong? - Here's what they might change! Sun Wrong Size?

Published on Aug 6, 2017    The size of the sun is now in question by NASA! The Flat Earth is causing pressure on NASA and other science related sites and venues. The Great USA Eclipse of 2017 is focusing people on the truth of the cosmos.

The Great Eclipse of 2017 in particular is what is at the center of this controversy. Now, not only is the size of the moon in question (see my last video) but now the size of the sun and maybe even the distance of the moon and the distance of the sun from the earth are coming under examination.

kbet    844

This confirms my worst fears:

The Sun has burned through it's hydrogen supply and is now burning helium, and slowly expanding. I remember reading in the 90's, that when the Sun would begin to burn Helium, it would turn "white", before expanding into a red giant, then turn into a white dwarf star/neutron star.

After the Sun changed color, all that data was scrubbed from the net.

4 hours ago, kbet said:

The Sun has burned through it's hydrogen supply and is now burning helium, and slowly expanding. I remember reading in the 90's, that when the Sun would begin to burn Helium, it would turn "white", before expanding into a red giant, then turn into a white dwarf star/neutron star.

Nope. The sun and stars are plasmoids on galactic Birkeland currents. It is electrical and not burning anything. It a plasma the condenses heavier elements into it's lower layers. That's why susnspots are dark.

The sun can become variable depending on the energy fed into it from the Birkeland currents. If the supply is not stable, the plasmoid will split to balance the charge. That's why there are so many binary star systems. That is also how planets are born. It's why there are so many "hot Jupiters" in a close orbit to their stars. They have been split out to equalize the current. They are brown dwarfs and when their charges are unbalanced, they give birth to more dense planets, like Earth.

http://www.electricuniverse.info/Electric_Sun_theory

abigfatzero    2,447
3 hours ago, kbet said:

This confirms my worst fears:

After the Sun changed color, all that data was scrubbed from the net.

A warning?

Uncle Thanky    1,155
8 hours ago, One Step Away said:

The Flat Earth is causing pressure on NASA and other science related sites and venues.

:clap1: Their "Theories" do not compute.