Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Pence Slams ‘Disgraceful’ New York Times Over ‘Fake News’ Article

Cinnamon    19,690

Vice President Mike Pence blasted The New York Times on Sunday over an article suggesting that he is forming a shadow political campaign to run for president in 2020.

In a statement issued by the White House, Pence called the Times piece “fake news” as well as “disgraceful and offensive” and “laughable and absurd.”

“Today’s article in the New York Times is disgraceful and offensive to me, my family, and our entire team. The allegations in this article are categorically false and represent just the latest attempt by the media to divide this Administration,” Pence said.

<snip>

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/06/pence-slams-disgraceful-new-york-times-over-fake-news-article/

I know the NYT is full of it, but there are indications that Pence may have a 2020 run in mind. 

apache54    4,127
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Vice President Mike Pence blasted The New York Times on Sunday over an article suggesting that he is forming a shadow political campaign to run for president in 2020.

In a statement issued by the White House, Pence called the Times piece “fake news” as well as “disgraceful and offensive” and “laughable and absurd.”

“Today’s article in the New York Times is disgraceful and offensive to me, my family, and our entire team. The allegations in this article are categorically false and represent just the latest attempt by the media to divide this Administration,” Pence said.

<snip>

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/06/pence-slams-disgraceful-new-york-times-over-fake-news-article/

I know the NYT is full of it, but there are indications that Pence may have a 2020 run in mind. 

:iagree:=========too many verbals about it!

Jump To Top