Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Vegan Cafe Charges Men An 18% Tax to Address Debunked "Pay Gap"

Cinnamon    22,993

The feminist and vegan owner of Handsome Her eatery in Melbourne, Australia, is charging male customers an extra 18 percent “man tax” to eat at her cafe.  But her misandry doesn’t end there. She also is giving women priority seating at the vegan restaurant, regardless of which patron walked in first.

Owner Alex O’Brien told Broadsheet website, “I do want people to think about it because we’ve had this [pay discrepancy] for decades and decades and we’re bringing it to the forefront of people’s minds. I like that it is making men stop and question their privilege a little bit.”

It is also alienating half of population as customers because intelligent humans (regardless of gender) don’t intentionally pay 18% more simply because of the gender they had literally no say in when being born. Of course, feminists don’t think of it that way. Oh, and the “wage gap” has been thoroughly debunked.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/vegan-cafe-charges-men-an-18-tax-to-address-debunked-pay-gap_082017

So, the fee is optional, but they yell and scream at men who don't want to pay it.  Isn't running a business hard enough without doing things that alienate half the customers? 

apache54    4,883

just more libtard thinking only in a foreign country!! not a very smart business person!! but then again libtards are not very smart!!:holdinlaugh:

Curenado    966

I don't pick many "garden of lesbos" eateries anyway. For a couple years I met people for social purposes at one, but unless its some cheese and beans on a burrito or a decent curry I never saw much that appealed. A good curry is as good as a course of drugs tho.

But no. Ye olde coven of wimyn targets me on sight and I am like a bug light to angry wimyn I try to avoid at all costs. I often casually say the most horrible things, which could be construed as "trying to cause a anuerysm in the force"....

Cinnamon    22,993
15 minutes ago, apache54 said:

just more libtard thinking only in a foreign country!! not a very smart business person!! but then again libtards are not very smart!!:holdinlaugh:

Isn't it amazing how stupidity was spread across the entire globe at once? 

apache54    4,883
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Isn't it amazing how stupidity was spread across the entire globe at once? 

YUP! and that is interesting as it seems to have spread to quickly for it to have been a generation issue, I would say it has to do with our most popular in use today, cell phone EMF signals!!

Condor    969
39 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I like that it is making men stop and question their privilege a little bit.”

Eff that lady!  Maybe instead of eating the fruit, you should have eaten the snake.  :gsbrnint:

Cinnamon    22,993
1 minute ago, Condor said:

Eff that lady!  Maybe instead of eating the fruit, you should have eaten the snake.  :gsbrnint:

It seems to me that she's so confused, she wouldn't know what to eat... 

Zing    903
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The feminist and vegan owner of Handsome Her eatery in Melbourne, Australia, is charging male customers an extra 18 percent “man tax” to eat at her cafe.  But her misandry doesn’t end there. She also is giving women priority seating at the vegan restaurant, regardless of which patron walked in first.

Owner Alex O’Brien told Broadsheet website, “I do want people to think about it because we’ve had this [pay discrepancy] for decades and decades and we’re bringing it to the forefront of people’s minds. I like that it is making men stop and question their privilege a little bit.”

It is also alienating half of population as customers because intelligent humans (regardless of gender) don’t intentionally pay 18% more simply because of the gender they had literally no say in when being born. Of course, feminists don’t think of it that way. Oh, and the “wage gap” has been thoroughly debunked.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/vegan-cafe-charges-men-an-18-tax-to-address-debunked-pay-gap_082017

So, the fee is optional, but they yell and scream at men who don't want to pay it.  Isn't running a business hard enough without doing things that alienate half the customers? 

Feminist and vegan – –  enough said. 

Anyone going on a vegan cruise this year in February?

YourMom2    1,354

Oh look, another man hater.

<snip>

With more than a decade’s experience working in hospitality, Alex O’Brien, owner of the Brunswick café Handsome Her......

http://www.creammagazine.com/2017/07/the-perfect-cuppa/

Her attitude towards men is more hostile than hospitable. I really feel badly for the last two generations of men that have been underappreciated and bashed by these she-devils.

Cinnamon    22,993

Strange how people who try like crazy to be successful are not and someone like her, who does everything to alienate people just keeps on going. 

Ukshep    20,107

Tax... I'd ask for another 10 things. let her make them. Ring it up. Then I'd walk out! I'm a c*nt like that!