Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

Trump Updates Banner on Twitter to FEMA Meeting?? WTF??

Curenado    827

Hurricane season happens every year. One year, it took out new orleans. KC area got 5 inches last night as I understand it.

• Haha 1

Zimix99    760
18 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

Huh? Dont follow. Can u expand on this?

It's a warning I belive.

• Like 1

Ukshep    17,196
22 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

Huh? Dont follow. Can u expand on this?

What do you think would happen during a war... Those that stand against the government will be painted as sympathizers of the enemy. They will need to be put into camps. All those rounds of ammo... All the preparations... Soon they will be using it. This has been in the works a long time. Those who resist.... Will find it hard.

Choose your path when the time comes. I already know mine.

Condor    917
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

View it / Read it and weep... Right in line with where I thought this was going. So confirmation! Thanks Trump!

Oh dear.  He was doing such a great job at fooling his supporters too! 

2 steps forward, 1 step back. 

• Like 1

Curenado    827
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This has been in the works a long time. Those who resist.... Will find it hard.

Choose your path when the time comes. I already know mine.

Well here, we are still waiting to see exactly who, will be resisting precisely what? Common Americans know the constitution is still the law and that they are obliged of it? All hot air and threats against it are just that, hot air. Just air you can get sedition & treason charges over. So they must wait and what we have is a military that has a checklist. When the boxes get checked in, the take stewardship and organize elections I bet people won't try to cheat.

So the average, uncontracted "good egg" is better to watch the last line of defense, than the never-honest politicians who merrily lead them right off the cliff for gross profits. 

Still watching.....

• Like 1

LuckyBolt    1,179

Damnit Trump...why did you have to go and do that.

Alright, what's it going to be?  Natural disaster or EMP

Ukshep    17,196
22 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Well here, we are still waiting to see exactly who, will be resisting precisely what? Common Americans know the constitution is still the law and that they are obliged of it? All hot air and threats against it are just that, hot air. Just air you can get sedition & treason charges over. So they must wait and what we have is a military that has a checklist. When the boxes get checked in, the take stewardship and organize elections I bet people won't try to cheat.

So the average, uncontracted "good egg" is better to watch the last line of defense, than the never-honest politicians who merrily lead them right off the cliff for gross profits. 

Still watching.....

I believe it will be a war. More than they think will see through it. Think vietnam era outrage x 50. Mass protests. Calls of violence against trump. Many will follow him. Biblical narrative. Camps are going to be needed for those who do not CONFORM TO THE NARRATIVE! and I mean that specifically. Anyone not following the war narrative = enemy of the state! :(

History is continuing to repeat itself. Same exact plan as before. Why the hell they re-used the hitler plan is beyond me, it's a mirror image plot with different players.

This is why trump has done what he has. Military on board / check! chance of them siding with civilians in civil war following announcement of war. Now limited. Because of trumps rise and control over the right!

War industry /check = can sustain war soon / Currently all drama to keep it hot until economy is ready.

• Like 3