Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Thanky

Believing the future will be favorable may prevent action

Uncle Thanky    1,153

"People tend to believe that others will come around to their point of view over time, according to new findings. The findings show that this 'belief in a favorable future' holds across various contexts and cultures, shedding light on some of the causes and consequences of the political polarization evident today."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170803145643.htm

We gotta make it happen moment by moment.

Ukshep    20,050

We all control our reality. In small but meaningful ways. Keeping positive and changing the world slowly. One action at a time... Is what I'm doing :)

A few others doing the same.. Like you for instance!

BunBun    450

Well, I am a Bible Believer, so I think there's going to be a one world government headed by the Anti-Christ. I also think America is Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and that she's going to fall. I am NOT positive about the future. I see no way that the immediate future can be positive because all the things that the Bible predicted have been coming true and the rest of it is going to come true and it is NOT positive. There is some serious stuff coming down the shoot. Everything is in place. We are just waiting for Father to give the word. 

Cinnamon    22,923

And then there's those times when a big fat hand pops out of nowhere and slaps you silly. 

Uncle Thanky    1,153
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

And then there's those times when a big fat hand pops out of nowhere and slaps you silly. 

That's when there is a lesson to be learned.:gsbrnint:

Malevolent    2,809

There are always two choices; in life it depends on which road, at the time, you take - which will determine the outcome.

But, times they are a changing...

Ukshep    20,050
4 hours ago, Malevolent said:

There are always two choices; in life it depends on which road, at the time, you take - which will determine the outcome.

But, times they are a changing...

A lot of biblical signs for sure!