Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

China Prepares For War Against India – Both Are Nuclear Powers

Ukshep    19,876

Two nuclear powers, China and India, may soon go to war over the disputed Doklam area, state-run Chinese media reported.

The Doklam area, which lies on the ill-defined border between Bhutan and China, was taken over by India in June when its soldiers stopped the Chinese military from building a road in the region, which is remote, treacherous and sparsely populated.

https://www.infowars.com/china-prepares-for-war-against-india-both-are-nuclear-powers/

It is heating up.... Just what we need! Another trigger point!!

One of those things in which all we can do is watch! and prepare best we can!

apache54    4,822

as prophecy has stated there will be WARS and rumors of WARS!! and so it will come to pass!!

Broken Cord    448
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

as prophecy has stated there will be WARS and rumors of WARS!! and so it will come to pass!!

And from the ashes....

Ukshep    19,876
6 minutes ago, Broken Cord said:

And from the ashes....

Rose a phoenix. Only for it to have its neck snapped by genetically enhanced elite members of secret societies!

apache54    4,822
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Rose a phoenix. Only for it to have its neck snapped by genetically enhanced elite members of secret societies!

we will remember for awhile and those secret societies will be DEAD from the fall out!! do me goodness a thousand times and I will not remember them tomorrow, screw me over ONE time and I will remember that for life!! HUMANS !!

apache54    4,822
25 minutes ago, Broken Cord said:

And from the ashes....

we will rise!!

BunBun    450
4 hours ago, Broken Cord said:

...The meek shall inherit the earth.

Meekness is a survival strategy.

kbet    844

India is a warmongering nation, with dreams of grandeur, that will not hesitate to attack it's neighbors to advance their goals. China, is a hungry, expansionist, bully nation, but mostly just knows how to apply psychological pressure.

India will start the war, China will finish it. When war between China and India begins, fear for America, as that is the time period the old Empire, will use to attack America. A swarm of thousands of drones, will gas America in a single day.

Their operatives will order a stand down, so prepare for the worst, and fortify your homes against chemical warfare.