Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malevolent

Chemotherapy is a Waste of Money

Malevolent    2,808

Something we've been eluding to in many threads - here from the horse' mouth..

Condor    968

Not if you are trying to off yourself! 

Here's a few helpful anti-cancer tips.

Deprive your body of carbohydrates and sugar, cancer thrives on sugar. 

Ingest vitamin B-17/laetrile from Apricot seeds.  The cyanide only activates when it comes into contact with a cancerous cell.

Source your meat from a local butcher and try to get fresh local fruit and vegetables.

Drink plenty of water and preferably only water, or vodka. 

Exercise a couple times a week.  Go for a walk after dinner you fatty.

Avoid heavy contact with electromagetic fields (a hard one)

Do not look directly at a picture of George Soros. 

That should do it.

Zimix99    831
5 minutes ago, Condor said:

Ingest vitamin B-17/laetrile from Apricot seeds.  The cyanide only activates when it comes into contact with a cancerous cell.

Source your meat from a local butcher and try to get fresh local fruit and vegetables.

That should do it.

:Okay-Face-Meme-PNG-180x180:

BunBun    450

If I get cancer, I am not taking chemotherapy or radiation therapy. I might have some surgery if the tumor is in a place where it is blocking the bowel or something like that, but I am saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ, My King. If I get cancer, I am going home to The Lord. They won't be hooking me up to their stuff and doing their thousands of dollars of treatment on me. That's just my ticket to go home. God is Amazing God. We have to be realistic. Cancer is going to happen. When it happens, we have to accept what that means. Going bankrupt to pretend like you are going to have more life just isn't worth it. My grandfather had throat cancer. They did radiation therapy which caused a second kind of cancer to grow which killed him in two weeks. There is no point in doing their therapy. We are all going to die. Jesus Christ is the answer. 

Curenado    966

Chemo destroys thier immunity and strips them to malnutrition. Radiation creates super virus, the way heat, light or alcohol make super bacteria. 

I don't overly discourage people, I just note that they will be much sicker and I have to clean that up too. They are real good at putting poison in, never seen much about taking it back out...

Cinnamon    22,921

If you get cancer the current treatment is pure poison to the human body. I'm betting if you didn't take their poison, you'd live at least as long, if not longer and you wouldn't be nearly as miserable in the time you have left. Lots of info about that in the survival and health forum. Also lots of ways to slow it down and possible cures. 

apache54    4,867
58 minutes ago, Condor said:

That should do it.

LAUGHTER!!

laughing is very healthy!! and they sure as hell try to keep us from laughing these days!!

Malevolent    2,808
58 minutes ago, Condor said:

That should do it.

Good advice..but we could add a few names to that list..

apache54    4,867
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If you get cancer the current treatment is pure poison to the human body. I'm betting if you didn't take their poison, you'd live at least as long, if not longer and you wouldn't be nearly as miserable in the time you have left. Lots of info about that in the survival and health forum. Also lots of ways to slow it down and possible cures. 

:goodpost:===========:iagree:

take it from one who knows been there and is doing that   LOL!!

The Gent    861

As a recent survivor of this.....pardon me for calling BS on you highly trained experts here!

LMFAO :rofl:

Although it has many fall-backs & some negative results as well as neg. stories....It has save lives if done in time!

apache54    4,867
40 minutes ago, BunBun said:

If I get cancer, I am not taking chemotherapy or radiation therapy. I might have some surgery if the tumor is in a place where it is blocking the bowel or something like that, but I am saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ, My King. If I get cancer, I am going home to The Lord. They won't be hooking me up to their stuff and doing their thousands of dollars of treatment on me. That's just my ticket to go home. God is Amazing God. We have to be realistic. Cancer is going to happen. When it happens, we have to accept what that means. Going bankrupt to pretend like you are going to have more life just isn't worth it. My grandfather had throat cancer. They did radiation therapy which caused a second kind of cancer to grow which killed him in two weeks. There is no point in doing their therapy. We are all going to die. Jesus Christ is the answer. 

i have had cancer for allot of years now ! i ONLY have done alternative meds and I am WAY past the records of survivability set by chemotherapy for what i was diagnosed with!!