Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Chinese tourists detained in Berlin for Hitler salute

Ukshep    17,056

Two Chinese tourists were detained in Berlin for making the straight-armed Hitler salute for photos in front of the Reichstag parliament building, a police spokeswoman said on Sunday.

The holidaymakers were spotted by officers on a routine patrol Saturday snapping smartphone pictures of each other posing with the banned gesture outside the historic landmark in the heart of the German capital.

"A probe on suspicion of using the symbols of anti-constitutional organisations was opened against the two Chinese men, aged 36 and 49," the spokeswoman told AFP.

The pair were questioned at a local police station and released after paying 500 euros ($589) bail each.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-tourists-detained-berlin-hitler-salute-090129472.html

Oh no no no! The German government can't have any hint of nationalism in it's state... Cuffs for everyone!

Condor    916

I'm sure they must have thought they were in Rome where this salute originated (at least I think).

https://sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/_/rsrc/1400023889646/rome/roman-salute/Bush Salute.jpg

Edit:  upon further thought, it's absolutely ridiculous that the bagels have demonized the raising of one's arm!!!  I'm actually a little peeved at this one.  What the hell else are we supposed to do?  A closed fist? 

***Screenshot does not do video justice.  That music will bring you to tears.

notice @337.  I started a thread months back about how 337 plays a huge role in my life.  Since that thread I've had countless encounters that knocked my socks off.  I really need to start writing these down to share the insanity.  :D

Jump To Top