Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Connections between problems and plays!

Ukshep    20,202

The more I do this. The more I see moves against us as a forum coinciding perfectly with major moves by them. They distract us with technical issues. Distract me and cin from posting and the info goes by untold.

They know how to distract!

apache54    4,918
6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

The more I do this. The more I see moves against us as a forum coinciding perfectly with major moves by them. They distract us with technical issues. Distract me and cin from posting and the info goes by untold.

They know how to distract!

well consider your self (and CIN) to be considered a threat, IF you were NOT doing GOOD they would not be bothering you guys!! and you should feel PROUD to have their attention as they have the MOST MINDS money can buy to perform strategy against you!!

I wish I had access to them and well the world would start to change for the good very quickly!! LOL

Ukshep    20,202
18 minutes ago, apache54 said:

well consider your self (and CIN) to be considered a threat, IF you were NOT doing GOOD they would not be bothering you guys!! and you should feel PROUD to have their attention as they have the MOST MINDS money can buy to perform strategy against you!!

I wish I had access to them and well the world would start to change for the good very quickly!! LOL

Ah being a threat is so last year..

You get used to it!