Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

North Korea v USA live: North Korea threatens US with 'unexpected gift packages'

Cinnamon    19,944

North Korean missile tested on Friday have could hit New York, experts warn 

Air France expands its no-fly zone after the missile misses a passenger jet 

Rex Tillerson tells Kim Jong-un's regime: 'We are not your enemy'

Donald Trump slams China for 'doing nothing' on the North Korea threat

Rodong Sinmun, the mouthpiece of North Korea's regime, has threatened to send more 'unexpected gift packages’ to the US if it continues its hostile policy against Pyongyang. 

An editorial column said: “Every minute and every second, the new reality that US mainland is on the knife's edge of life and death is forcing US administration to wave a white flag and fundamentally change her North Korea policy.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/836646/north-korea-threatens-US-news-updates-kim-jong-un-donald-trump-live-latest-missile-test

You know, the more I think about this, the more I think a false flag EMP is incoming. What propaganda! 

Zing    816
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Rodong Sinmun, the mouthpiece of North Korea's regime, has threatened to send more 'unexpected gift packages’ to the US if it continues its hostile policy against Pyongyang. 

An editorial column said: “Every minute and every second, the new reality that US mainland is on the knife's edge of life and death is forcing US administration to wave a white flag and fundamentally change her North Korea policy.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/836646/north-korea-threatens-US-news-updates-kim-jong-un-donald-trump-live-latest-missile-test

You know, the more I think about this, the more I think a false flag EMP is incoming. What propaganda! 

Could be, but how would the gvt give up control on spying on us?  If EMP, the gvt couldn't track our every move, etc.

Thunder    85
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

I talked to an ex military buddy today, he said that was what he thought as well. He now works on a base and said there has been multiple ammo trucks sent out along with trucks of stinger missiles recently. In the last two days there has been 24 or more fighter jets loaded with missiles sent out. I saw quite a few yesterday in a complete different part of town and thought something was up. 

Thunder    85

He said NK would use an EMP but really doesn't matter much if one gets used, they will get blamed. . .

Cinnamon    19,944
2 minutes ago, Zing said:

Could be, but how would the gvt give up control on spying on us?  If EMP, the gvt couldn't track our every move, etc.

I think what they'll do is have am stations available and if we're good preppers we all have a radio and the batts last forever in them. Will those get fried? People would be desperate for info and they would find a way. There are also crank radios and solar powered ones. Whoever got the broadcasts would tell everyone what they heard. And besides, the people would start dying immediately regardless. 

I'm reading One Second After, it's an eye opener. 

Cinnamon    19,944
1 minute ago, Thunder said:

He said NK would use an EMP but really doesn't matter much if one gets used, they will get blamed. . .

Exactly right. 

Thunder    85
5 minutes ago, Zing said:

Everyone wants our resources. It is easier to get rid of dead bodies than completely ruin what they are after. IMO

Thunder    85

I was listening to someone awhile back when all this EMP stuff was starting to come up and they said that one of his high level sources said that we will wake up one Monday morning and it will have happened. Who knows if that will actually happen but I thought it was interesting.

Fishticon    25
6 hours ago, Zing said:

It wont be a real EMP attack. It will be a false flag. When the MSM talks about EMP attacks, they rarely mention that an EMP would stop newer cars from working, they only say it would knock out electronic services. They don't even say that it would destroy phones.

They've already been testing it. There have been internet and other service outages more and more often all over north america.

Remember the loud sounds in the sky a few years back? That was part of this test too.

There will be loud booms and other weird sounds in the sky, maybe some flashing lights, and then services will go out. But they'll be able to put them back on when they want, and turn them off again... It's the PERFECT way to control us.

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

I agree with you a self inflicted nuke will hit the states . Then we can go to war with Lil Kim and possibly China.  Kind of reminds me of WWE storylines.

Zing    816
2 hours ago, Fishticon said:

It wont be a real EMP attack. It will be a false flag. When the MSM talks about EMP attacks, they rarely mention that an EMP would stop newer cars from working, they only say it would knock out electronic services. They don't even say that it would destroy phones.

They've already been testing it. There have been internet and other service outages more and more often all over north america.

Remember the loud sounds in the sky a few years back? That was part of this test too.

There will be loud booms and other weird sounds in the sky, maybe some flashing lights, and then services will go out. But they'll be able to put them back on when they want, and turn them off again... It's the PERFECT way to control us.

Interesting!

Jump To Top