Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Anti-Corruption That is What We Must Be

Cinnamon    19,690

Forget the left and forget the right.  I am pretty far right as I am sure you can tell.  But, I also have compassion for people who are afflicted with issues and I don't want to see anyone go hungry or thirsty and I don't want anyone sleeping outside. I would feed anyone who told me they are hungry. But I just don't like being forced to do it by the government.  If they'd stop taxing the hell outta me, I'd help a lot more people, because by the time they try to administer anything to the needy, it costs a thousand times more than if I just do it myself. (Sorry went off on a tangent there, but I dealt with homeless today.) 

The important thing is to be anti-corruption.  I don't care who is doing things that are corrupt, we have to call them on it. I don't care WHO it is. And when we see cartoons put up as news and information, we have to call out that corruption, too. 

Where ever we see it.

I want the rule of law in America. If any 3 letter agency doesn't like, TOUGH! 

We know what Soros wants, anyone would be a fool if they ignored the dangers he poses to this Republic. And those like him, they are legion. 

The enemy has been revealed and keeps being revealed and as we all know, they are both Dems and Rs.  

Enough of me, I had 2 beers and me lips are numb because I hardly ever drink. 

Sol    124

What if the corruption is so deep, that normal people can't fathom the level of evil?

Upon revealing what is truly at the heart of a lot of this filth, most run away in terror.

How to be good, while facing such evil?

Cinnamon    19,690
1 minute ago, Sol said:

What if the corruption is so deep, that normal people can't fathom the level of evil?

Upon revealing what is truly at the heart of a lot of this filth, most run away in terror.

How to be good, while facing such evil?

Well, I went into the depths of hell researching the pedophilia that is the glue that holds this globalist machine together.  It doesn't get much worse than that.  The only silver lining in that is that MOST of the people do not condone child molestation and sex with children. If they are outed at this point, they are FINISHED. Not sure that's what you were talking about, but I know this is what is happening. I also know that Mossad and Epstein hold the keys to the pedophile rings in the form of videos of pols, celebs, etc. paying to get into the club, by allowing blackmail for the rest of their lives. 

Ronin    170
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Not sure that's what you were talking about

i think they're saying something like "how do you avoid becoming a monster when fighting monsters".

it's actually a good question.

Cinnamon    19,690
1 minute ago, Ronin said:

i think they're saying something like "how do you avoid becoming a monster when fighting monsters".

it's actually a good question.

I guess the answer to that is, they are not righteous in any way. What would you do if you were fighting a zombie out of The Walking Dead?  Whatever is necessary to win is the answer? But don't lose yourself along the way. 

Sol    124

The Network is big. Bigger than I realized.

The P thing you mentioned, is just the most watered down version of the problem.

Trafficking. Slavery. And even worse.

I will leave this article as an idea of what is typical. And the rumors are not just on sites like these. Some people in the NYPD apparently saw some of it, and were so disturbed, they pretty much decided to not pursue. Out of fear. Supposedly.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/05/science/young-blood-may-hold-key-to-reversing-aging.html

To fight such a problem, one would have to leave all normalcy behind. Including their entire programming narrative, friends, family and idea of justice they may have had instilled inside of them. Its heavy.

Ronin    170
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Whatever is necessary to win is the answer? But don't lose yourself along the way. 

yeah i don't have a problem with it. some people do tho'.

Cinnamon    19,690

PETER THIEL WANTS TO INJECT HIMSELF WITH YOUNG PEOPLE’S BLOOD

The Silicon Valley billionaire reportedly sees blood transfusions as the pathway to radical life extension.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/peter-thiel-wants-to-inject-himself-with-young-peoples-blood

There were recent threads on what these guys are up to. Also, the Planned Parenthood harvesting of fetuses is another part of this. 

Ukshep    16,902
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Forget the left and forget the right.  I am pretty far right as I am sure you can tell.  But, I also have compassion for people who are afflicted with issues and I don't want to see anyone go hungry or thirsty and I don't want anyone sleeping outside. I would feed anyone who told me they are hungry. But I just don't like being forced to do it by the government.  If they'd stop taxing the hell outta me, I'd help a lot more people, because by the time they try to administer anything to the needy, it costs a thousand times more than if I just do it myself. (Sorry went off on a tangent there, but I dealt with homeless today.) 

The important thing is to be anti-corruption.  I don't care who is doing things that are corrupt, we have to call them on it. I don't care WHO it is. And when we see cartoons put up as news and information, we have to call out that corruption, too. 

Where ever we see it.

I want the rule of law in America. If any 3 letter agency doesn't like, TOUGH! 

We know what Soros wants, anyone would be a fool if they ignored the dangers he poses to this Republic. And those like him, they are legion. 

The enemy has been revealed and keeps being revealed and as we all know, they are both Dems and Rs.  

Enough of me, I had 2 beers and me lips are numb because I hardly ever drink. 

Well said darling! Well said!

Jump To Top