Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sol

Air Force Plane, Circling Seattle for Days

Ukshep    17,194
4 hours ago, Sol said:

Just saw this on a usual site.

Seems an Air Force plane, equipped with intense monitoring and communications is circling constantly over Seattle.

Something they are looking for?

Thoughts?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-05/mysterious-military-spy-plane-has-been-flying-circles-over-seattle-days

I think everyone and everything is on high alert. Everyone is playing the waiting game.

Ukshep    17,194
2 minutes ago, OneRonin said:

for what? :nukeanimated:?

Could be but to be totally honest. I am not sure.

apache54    4,183

IF there is NO war games going on then I would say they ARE looking for something, and probably have intel something coming by boat into harbor or from Canada! have to be very bad for them to look this hard!!

Could be drug interdiction, tracking a terror suspect, or something far more substantial. They could be anticipating a major event from the Norks, which in my opinion won't be a "false flag" but an actual attack. Why? Because the Chinese are not nearly as "friendly" with the USA as people in the media want you to believe and they are faunching at the bit to get their hands of the West Coast.

Using the Norks as proxy infiltrators is just good military strategy. When it happens, will be pants down, pissin' in the win, bein' our normal arrogant shit for brains, "Nothin' can hurt Murika" selves. Surprises the hell out of me how many kids my son's age are oblivious to the real threats of radical Islam, communism, and other NatSec threats! With the rural lads and lassies, it's a banal dialogue: "Our military is the best cause we got drones, Otter Team 5 (Seal Six), and the USMC."

Of course, they fail to look at real situation and just how damn vulnerable we really are!

apache54    4,183
1 hour ago, Fatimus Maximus said:

Could be drug interdiction, tracking a terror suspect, or something far more substantial. They could be anticipating a major event from the Norks, which in my opinion won't be a "false flag" but an actual attack. Why? Because the Chinese are not nearly as "friendly" with the USA as people in the media want you to believe and they are faunching at the bit to get their hands of the West Coast.

Using the Norks as proxy infiltrators is just good military strategy. When it happens, will be pants down, pissin' in the win, bein' our normal arrogant shit for brains, "Nothin' can hurt Murika" selves. Surprises the hell out of me how many kids my son's age are oblivious to the real threats of radical Islam, communism, and other NatSec threats! With the rural lads and lassies, it's a banal dialogue: "Our military is the best cause we got drones, Otter Team 5 (Seal Six), and the USMC."

Of course, they fail to look at real situation and just how damn vulnerable we really are!

agreed, todays kids have been so brainwashed they will screaming all is OK, as the bombs fall!!

Broken Cord    409

Yesterday on the NJ turnpike I passed a personal carrier followed by three humvee's, with a satt-dish carrier and a forth humvee closing up the ranks.

Things that make you go hmmm!

Jump To Top