Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JayDee

Reporters speaking gibberish

JayDee    1,056

Could be MK-Ultra, could be some secret weapon test, but it's not normal. And most of them happened around the same time. 

Cinnamon    19,952

This is one of the more interesting weird things that permeate our world.  Roker... just SMH, I've never seen anything like that. So bizarre. 

JayDee    1,056
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is one of the more interesting weird things that permeate our world.  Roker... just SMH, I've never seen anything like that. So bizarre. 

Indeed. I wonder, among other things, if this was a test of new mind control tech they were still tweaking to use for later, like around now. Seems reporters are definitely crazier. People in general, actually.  

Cinnamon    19,952

How long did Roker stay that way? I've never seen the entire clip, just one min. ones.  I wonder if they had to carry him out of there. lol  That was a malfunction no doubt. And so is this one.  And the rest of them, too. I wonder when this started. 

5 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Another, from earlier this year

RabidWolf    1,064

You ever try delivering a monologue with your own voice slightly delayed coming back into your ear?

These videos are what that sounds like. 
(I had this problem trying to record a voiceover on a few occasions)

Cinnamon    19,952
Just now, RabidWolf said:

You ever try delivering a monologue with your own voice slightly delayed coming back into your ear?

Maybe but, Roker? What do you think about that one? 

JayDee    1,056
7 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

From what I've seen, the delay thing causes stuttering and not total gibberish. Take the Ian Punnet one, can't imagine that had anything to do with a delay. The Serene Branson one, they had her checked by a doctor. The Texas Ranger broadcaster said it was "migraines", etc. 

RabidWolf    1,064
9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Maybe but, Roker? What do you think about that one? 

No idea. Is he just a very weird person, or did hearing her mention "leave room for The Holy Ghost" set him off?

No clue on that one.

RabidWolf    1,064
Just now, JayDee said:

From what I've seen, the delay thing causes stuttering and not total gibberish. Take the Ian Punnet one, can't imagine that had anything to do with a delay. The Serene Branson one, they had her checked by a doctor. The Texas Ranger broadcaster said it was "migraines", etc. 

Mine were complete gibberish because I kept trying to make it work. Trying and failing.

Don't get me wrong, MK Ultra triggering is very real.

Cinnamon    19,952

It just seems like in all cases, it went on way too long.  And some of the things they were saying were like the things people say when they have a brain issue, like the references to taking off a tee shirt etc. Just odd. Every hear someone with dementia talk? They seemed sort of like that. 

EDIT: A head injury will cause people to start talking about things totally unrelated to what is being talked about, because they go to a place inside their head from the past. 

Jump To Top