Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Step Away

Such a Strong, Odd Feeling ...

Such a STRONG, odd feeling I'm having trouble expressing -- thought I'd share...

A feeling like:

That time period back in school between the end of the lecture and anticipating the bell to ring

Like a runner on the starting blocks, waiting with great alertness for the gun to go off

Like that pause in the flight when hovering just before landing

Like waiting for the last drips of coffee before you can pour your cup

Like in a tunnel when you are approaching the crack of light ahead, but you're still in the dark

Hard to explain -- in limbo with boredom that can't be quenched, along with an edgy vigilance ..

For several days now ... Anyone else???

Sol    129

Actually, this last week at a huge 'energy suck' that occurred mid Wed into Thursday. It was a big one.

Things have felt as if they were going to start, for about 3 weeks for me now as well.

In waves. Like something might happen, then a period of nothing. Then repeats.

Ukshep    20,108

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

Ukshep    20,108
6 hours ago, One Step Away said:

Such a STRONG, odd feeling I'm having trouble expressing -- thought I'd share...

A feeling like:

That time period back in school between the end of the lecture and anticipating the bell to ring

Like a runner on the starting blocks, waiting with great alertness for the gun to go off

Like in a tunnel when you are approaching the crack of light ahead, but you're still in the dark

Hard to explain -- in limbo with boredom that can't be quenched, along with an edgy vigilance ..

Yep... Totally. Sorry I do not have more words... I am happy. But I feel that I know enough and need not find out more.

I am just waiting...

7 hours ago, One Step Away said:

A feeling like:

your description covers it well.  So for me, it's been like this for the past 4-5 months only now it has gotten more intense - to the point it's difficult for me to distract myself from it anymore and this can be annoying sometimes to say the least if not confusing

3 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

your description covers it well.  So for me, it's been like this for the past 4-5 months only now it has gotten more intense - to the point it's difficult for me to distract myself from it anymore and this can be annoying sometimes to say the least if not confusing

Yes, it has been building -- so strong now, like the elephant in the room for me.  It's like I don't know what to do with myself; yes, also annoying and confusing!  Something's going to give out there ... In the meantime, I try to fill my time with things I really love, but they just aren't cutting it any more. It's not depressing, but frustrating...