Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Mummy Found in Arctic… Being Called the “Polar Princess”

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    16,885

A spectacular find has just been unearthed in the frozen wilderness of Siberia — and the discovery is forcing scientists to re-think their assumptions about the history of the area.

Archaeologists recently discovered a 900-year-old female mummy near the Arctic Circle. The woman was believed to have been around 35 years old when she died during the 12th century.

According to the U.K. Daily Express, the gender of the preserved body is significant. “Archaeologists are puzzled why she is the only adult female found in the necropolis, and had earlier thought this was an all male burial ground,” the newspaper reported.

http://conservativetribune.com/mummy-found-in-arctic/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Smudge    78

Archeologists are puzzled!!

I figure, the only female on a burial site full of males can only mean she was the disease carrier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 coco    347
5 hours ago, Smudge said:

Archeologists are puzzled!!

I figure, the only female on a burial site full of males can only mean she was the disease carrier.

Or it was a polyandrous society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Unchained@SA    283
4 hours ago, Smudge said:

Archeologists are puzzled!!

I figure, the only female on a burial site full of males can only mean she was the disease carrier.

......ore she was royalty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Unchained@SA    283
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

A spectacular find has just been unearthed in the frozen wilderness of Siberia — and the discovery is forcing scientists to re-think their assumptions about the history of the area.

Archaeologists recently discovered a 900-year-old female mummy near the Arctic Circle. The woman was believed to have been around 35 years old when she died during the 12th century.

According to the U.K. Daily Express, the gender of the preserved body is significant. “Archaeologists are puzzled why she is the only adult female found in the necropolis, and had earlier thought this was an all male burial ground,” the newspaper reported.

http://conservativetribune.com/mummy-found-in-arctic/

We all know by now that the "history" we are being taught is all bull shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,885
49 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

We all know by now that the "history" we are being taught is all bull shit.

We sure do. Problem is what is the real history. So much dis-info these days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×