Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Fox News Eric Bolling Suspended After Claims He Shared Pictures of His Penis…

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    17,194

Fox News host Eric Bolling has been suspended after allegations of sexual harassment by female colleagues at the network.  According to media reports Mr. Bolling is being accused of sending pictures of his penis to co-workers.

Mr. Bolling’s lawyer, Paul Weiss law firm, says his client: “does not believe he sent any communications.”

The career outlook for Mr. Bolling appears tenuous because apparently Mr. Bolling cannot recall sending pictures of his penis.  One would think this would be an easy thing to remember, I digress.  The scandal will obviously be very hard on his family.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/05/fox-news-eric-bolling-suspended-after-claims-he-shared-pictures-of-his-penis/

:blink: just another perv right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    20,005
48 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Fox News host Eric Bolling has been suspended after allegations of sexual harassment by female colleagues at the network.  According to media reports Mr. Bolling is being accused of sending pictures of his penis to co-workers.

Mr. Bolling’s lawyer, Paul Weiss law firm, says his client: “does not believe he sent any communications.”

The career outlook for Mr. Bolling appears tenuous because apparently Mr. Bolling cannot recall sending pictures of his penis.  One would think this would be an easy thing to remember, I digress.  The scandal will obviously be very hard on his family.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/05/fox-news-eric-bolling-suspended-after-claims-he-shared-pictures-of-his-penis/

:blink: just another perv right?

He can't recall... oh yeah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JayDee    1,058

Maybe he's telling the truth. Could be MK Ultra. Remember all the talking heads who had brain malfunctions a few years ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    20,005
9 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Maybe he's telling the truth. Could be MK Ultra. Remember all the talking heads who had brain malfunctions a few years ago?

I remember that, I wish I could find the montage of all of them, there were a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JayDee    1,058
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I remember that, I wish I could find the montage of all of them, there were a lot. 

Here's one. I think there's more out there. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Siddrix    883

I'm so glad ian punnit is off coast to coast am...   He poo-poo'ed everything...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    2,171

Where's the proof it's a picture of his penis.

His email could have been hacked and this was a set up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×