Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Fox News Eric Bolling Suspended After Claims He Shared Pictures of His Penis…

Ukshep    21,502

Fox News host Eric Bolling has been suspended after allegations of sexual harassment by female colleagues at the network.  According to media reports Mr. Bolling is being accused of sending pictures of his penis to co-workers.

Mr. Bolling’s lawyer, Paul Weiss law firm, says his client: “does not believe he sent any communications.”

The career outlook for Mr. Bolling appears tenuous because apparently Mr. Bolling cannot recall sending pictures of his penis.  One would think this would be an easy thing to remember, I digress.  The scandal will obviously be very hard on his family.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/05/fox-news-eric-bolling-suspended-after-claims-he-shared-pictures-of-his-penis/

:blink: just another perv right?

Cinnamon    24,491
48 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Fox News host Eric Bolling has been suspended after allegations of sexual harassment by female colleagues at the network.  According to media reports Mr. Bolling is being accused of sending pictures of his penis to co-workers.

Mr. Bolling’s lawyer, Paul Weiss law firm, says his client: “does not believe he sent any communications.”

The career outlook for Mr. Bolling appears tenuous because apparently Mr. Bolling cannot recall sending pictures of his penis.  One would think this would be an easy thing to remember, I digress.  The scandal will obviously be very hard on his family.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/05/fox-news-eric-bolling-suspended-after-claims-he-shared-pictures-of-his-penis/

:blink: just another perv right?

He can't recall... oh yeah. 

JayDee    1,367

Maybe he's telling the truth. Could be MK Ultra. Remember all the talking heads who had brain malfunctions a few years ago?

Cinnamon    24,491
9 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Maybe he's telling the truth. Could be MK Ultra. Remember all the talking heads who had brain malfunctions a few years ago?

I remember that, I wish I could find the montage of all of them, there were a lot. 

JayDee    1,367
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I remember that, I wish I could find the montage of all of them, there were a lot. 

Here's one. I think there's more out there.