Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curenado

Pot & Plastic, the Nightmare Contniues

Curenado    966

Don't get me wrong, I was dying. Badly and I couldn't fix it. As my dr, I did not want to inform me of the damages. Then the college kid said "Here eat this!" and I got better. Within 20 minutes of eating the "dab" of pot concentrate, it was like a lightswitch flipped off and it's been months since. (I've grown most of it back, taste and smell are still impaired. Somebody else checks the salt in the gravy) 

It really is a great plant, every-single-part. 

But has anybody noticed how the need to be "official!" about pot, has quadrupled the number of plastic prescription bottles? An avalanche of biological impact, because you can't carry your own tin in a place and buy weight. What used to come in a sandwhich bag wisp, now comes in 500x the chunk of plastic, with a sticky printed label.

Complete inversion of what potheads thought about, when they first became "Contemplative". 

Cryptic Mole    4,404
21 hours ago, Curenado said:

But has anybody noticed how the need to be "official!" about pot, has quadrupled the number of plastic prescription bottles? An avalanche of biological impact, because you can't carry your own tin in a place and buy weight. What used to come in a sandwhich bag wisp, now comes in 500x the chunk of plastic, with a sticky printed label.

When it comes to these things, I'm still stuck in the good old 70's. When everything weed was really simple. When weed was just plain weed and without all the newly added pleasantries! The Millennials can keep the new paradigm shift that has occurred since!