Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Thanky

6 Quakes in 7 hours

Uncle Thanky    965

Source

15km NNE of West Yellowstone, Montana

2017-08-05 18:04:36 (UTC)

8.5 km

2017-08-05 17:36:00 (UTC)

10.7 km

15km N of West Yellowstone, Montana

2017-08-05 16:57:50 (UTC)

10.5 km

2017-08-05 14:59:55 (UTC)

9.7 km

2017-08-05 11:53:34 (UTC)

9.8 km

2017-08-05 11:17:11 (UTC)

10.2 km

Mee-Ma    38

I don't know where to post this!

Ok guys I think it might be time to worry somewhat about these earthquakes.  Last night around 3 a.m. we had an earthquake that went on for about 7 minutes here in Lincoln, Mt., that was not reported at the USGS site https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/feed/v1.0/summary/2.5_day.atom and here https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/byregion/montana.php nor the live earthquake map site http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/.  There was a mining explosion listed on the 2nd link above, but that was about a half later and was not reported at that time last night, it is there now with a link to see where it was.  If it is due to mining explosions then it might make more sense, but when you look at the map it doesn't quite make sense to our location.  There are however mines all over this area, from years back and even now, and maybe they all shake when one sets off dynamite.

The night before last at about 11:50 p.m., there was one that was louder than last nights, but it didn't last as long and was also unreported by those websites.  We had them just like that for two weeks after the 5.8, and were checking them every time and they were averaging 2.8 to 4.0.  These two sounded just like the 4.0's that we had prior.

So what is happening with those aftershocks and the ones now is that we are hearing the house begin to creak from below and occasionally we can feel a minor sway here and there. There was also what "Kenorri " described as a cacophany of tubas underground, but for us it is sounding like a hot water heater popping and clanging times 5 when it heats up.   Last night however we were disturbed enough to get up and stand in the doorways because it just kept going and the sounds were getting more intense.  We thought it was building to something worse.  There was a moment at the end when I felt slight vertigo.

I haven't been checking the sites everyday for a week now like I had been before.  My big worry is that these are now being unreported in Lincoln, Mt., now just like Yellowstone.  This concerns me. especially with all the pinging back and forth with Yellowstone & Lincoln over the past month.  We would have one then they would have one, over and over again.

Why are they now NOT REPORTING earthquakes in Lincoln, unless they are connected to Yellowstone, or coming from there???  Does anyone with more experience and knowledge have any ideas on any of this?

Ukshep    17,196
8 minutes ago, Mee-Ma said:

Why are they now NOT REPORTING earthquakes in Lincoln

It's not just lincoln though is it :(

Mee-Ma    38

No it's not Shep...I'm thinking today that all of you here and other sites that have been saying they were connected to Yellowstone are absolutely correct.

Oh well, I will just have to start a thread to keep our updated with any noticed unreported quakes for those who are tracking or keeping tabs.

Jump To Top