Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RhetoricalRebel

McMaster: U.S. Preparing For "Preventive War" With North Korea

RhetoricalRebel    1,344

The United States is preparing for all options to counter the growing threat from North Korea, including launching a “preventive war,” national security adviser H.R. McMaster said in an interview that aired Saturday on MSNBC. The comments come after North Korea carried out two tests of intercontinental ballistic missiles in the past month and after the president said he has been clear he will not tolerate North Korea's threats to attack the U.S. with nuclear weapons.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-05/mcmaster-us-preparing-preventive-war-north-korea

And ratchet turns the tension tighter and tighter. Anybody selling lead insulation?

apache54    4,188
1 hour ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

The United States is preparing for all options to counter the growing threat from North Korea, including launching a “preventive war,” national security adviser H.R. McMaster said in an interview that aired Saturday on MSNBC. The comments come after North Korea carried out two tests of intercontinental ballistic missiles in the past month and after the president said he has been clear he will not tolerate North Korea's threats to attack the U.S. with nuclear weapons.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-05/mcmaster-us-preparing-preventive-war-north-korea

And ratchet turns the tension tighter and tighter. Anybody selling lead insulation?

what you need is lots of duck tape and plastic sheeting, IF a nuke hits and your out of the blast zone, tape up your house quickly and then make a entry clean room and you must put on white suits and tape them up wrists and ankles and wear a mask to go outside when you come in the clean room keep all outside clothing in there. continue with this until all rads are clear, could be months!! 

RhetoricalRebel    1,344
5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

what you need is lots of duck tape and plastic sheeting, IF a nuke hits and your out of the blast zone, tape up your house quickly and then make a entry clean room and you must put on white suits and tape them up wrists and ankles and wear a mask to go outside when you come in the clean room keep all outside clothing in there. continue with this until all rads are clear, could be months!! 

I heard you should take iodine supplements as well. But if it's a real apocalypse, I want to be at ground zero. 

apache54    4,188
16 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

I heard you should take iodine supplements as well. But if it's a real apocalypse, I want to be at ground zero. 

That is correct about the iodine, there are several ways to get it,

i don't want ground zero, BECAUSE i am a survivor and I will want revenge against WHOM ever did it! and that includes our own govies! one thing the govies did teach me was HOW to invoke my wishes!! sorry, but i have had it with all the sumbags in the world!!

Curenado    827
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

Practice now. We'll be doing it for cholera and plague soon enough

COBO Member    2,838

Waitaminnit...what is the director of the NSA doing announcing war plans to the world??? If I were king, he'd be fired at best. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I understand the propaganda factor. But on the face of it, unless he was directed to tell the world...

COBO Member    2,838
2 hours ago, apache54 said:

I don't want ground zero, BECAUSE i am a survivor and I will want revenge against WHOM ever did it! 

This goes back to the thread I started about bug-out destinations. When that balloon goes up, there is no in-between. Either the blinding flash or hope you're upwind of all the fallout.

apache54    4,188
1 hour ago, Curenado said:

Practice now. We'll be doing it for cholera and plague soon enough

one or the other will be coming!! who knows which will be first!!

COBO Member    2,838
4 minutes ago, apache54 said:

one or the other will be coming!! who knows which will be first!!

It's occured to me in the past that a lucrative independent business to get into would be running a crematorium. They're going to be dropping so fast, funeral homes won't be able to keep up.

apache54    4,188
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

It's occured to me in the past that a lucrative independent business to get into would be running a crematorium. They're going to be dropping so fast, funeral homes won't be able to keep up.

what you will need  is a bull dozer and a deep hole and lime, that is how is will be handled in mass!

have to control disease outbreaks from happening!

Dr. Evil    1,423
4 hours ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

The United States is preparing for all options to counter the growing threat from North Korea, including launching a “preventive war,” national security adviser H.R. McMaster said in an interview that aired Saturday on MSNBC.

What really annoys me is that when Kim observed what the US did to Saddam and Ghaddaffi, the very last thing he's going to do is get rid of his nukes. And that ain't rocket science and there's nothing conspiratorial about that fact, so what about it don't the stupid sheeple get? 

I was reading an article earlier that what should happen is NK should be welcomed into the nuclear club, just like Pakistan and India were, and the point was made that while Kim's a nutter, he's no more dangerous than some of the Islamists in power in Pakistan.

COBO Member    2,838
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

what you will need  is a bull dozer and a deep hole and lime, that is how is will be handled in mass!

have to control disease outbreaks from happening!

Understood. But I had in mind a long conveyor belt packed nut to butt. And not to be cold-hearted, but looking at reality. If there was any family wanting ashes, just scoop up a Mason jar full for them. Because in the scenario I have in mind, that bulldozer would be dumping ash into that deep hole.

We used to do a lot of burials at sea from the free fall chute on the P-3. "Thoop"...gone...next? The point is that getting down on top of the water meant taxiing thru the birdbath after we landed. Due to the mission, it wasn't always just seawater getting rinsed off.

Jump To Top