Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Pelosi blasts Trump's transgender order: 'Hatred will never defeat pride'

<snip>

“Transgender Americans have proudly — if silently — served in our military for years,” Pelosi added in a Twitter reply on Wednesday to both of Trump’s social media accounts. 

“But instead of honoring their patriotism, @POTUS has decided to attack their dignity and the very value of their service.”

Pelosi said transgender members of the military should be honored for volunteering to fight for their country and vowed to fight Trump’s policy proposal. 

<snip>

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/343861-pelosi-hits-trumps-transgender-order-hatred-will-never-defeat-pride

Pelosi and her ilk will never go for Calexit... they'd lose all their power. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

Maybe Pelosi's a transgender.

Hopefully, she never flashes her scar at us. There ain't never enough eye bleach when you need it!

Really? Hate against White Pride has worked pretty well.
Any Caucasian who feels good about their heritage is labeled a bigoted, racist Nazi.
Not that they should care what traitors, mentally ill or low IQ "minorities" think or say but it has worked for the most part.

Pelosi's not going to fight anything, she's just flapping her chops for her lousy voters. We are FINALLY seeing the end of pelosi, waters, warren, mccain - that's 4 of the biggest swamp leaches there is. Thank god! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Curenado said:

Pelosi's not going to fight anything, she's just flapping her chops for her lousy voters.

I have this mental image of her as a bird now...

Pelosi blasts Trump's transgender order: "Hatred will never defeat pride" - my first thought was "b*tch, that's exactly what Americans are saying to you?" Just another leftist inversion tactic. 

10 hours ago, Just an Ogre Guy said:

Nancy, The military is not a make a wish society.

Are we paying for others dreams and desires now?

If so...I want mine first...Yes, it will be costly.

Me too. I want to be a geologist or an archaeologist. I also want my Autistic son to live on a happy ranch with constant fun and activities that will keep him entertained. I'm ready to be catered to, Nancy. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.