Sky Cat

Anunnaki Origins, 60,000 Y/O Language Discovered - Engravings, Parallels, Sumerian Alphabet

8 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

A 60,000 year old ostrich egg shell flask... amazing!

:blink:

And you don't see the significance? 

13 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

And you don't see the significance? 

I'm not sure what you're getting at but my first thought was that ancient South Africa was not populated by black Africans.
This is another nail in the Out of Africa Theory's coffin; not that it needs another. That story is dead and buried in my book.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I'm not sure what you're getting at but my first thought was that ancient South Africa was not populated by black Africans.
This is another nail in the Out of Africa Theory's coffin; not that it needs another. That story is dead and buried in my book.

Southern South Africa certainly never was.  That is already 100% known fact (as much as SJWs are trying to rewrite the history books.)  When the Europeans first arrived here they found not 1 black tribe anywhere in sight.  The closest black tribe was 500 miles to the east, and the blacks had just arrived there (in eastern southern Africa) when the Europeans first encountered them.

On that subject (even though a bit off-topic), here is a very informative interview with someone who knows his history well:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.