TheToolman

Sperm count in Western men plunges to record low as scientists blame chemicals in everyday products for crisis

Sperm levels among Western men have plunged to a record low, new research reveals.

It has fallen by more than 50% in 40 years – and is showing no signs of slowing down.

The study did not examine causes but scientists believe the amount of ­chemicals used in everyday products, industry and farming may be behind the crisis.

:hide2:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sperm-count-western-men-plunges-10869887

2 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

I think it's whatever they are putting in the tap water...

I drink filtered well water...

Estrogen from Birth Control Pills. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

I think it's whatever they are putting in the tap water...

I drink filtered well water...

I think "they" are putting stuff in EVERYTHING.

I also think it's partly the natural unnatural process of pollution.

It's all a plan?  They're doing everything possible to kill off the white people, even have them self hating and self deprecating based on their own color. How do you get someone to be racist against themselves?  Is this not just the most unnatural thing you have ever witnessed?  

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, BunBun said:

Estrogen from Birth Control Pills. 

Out of everything that IS affecting us, this has to be the greatest threat. It's in the rain water, its in the ground water, its in the drinking water, you can even find traces in most bottled waters (since its just glorified tapwater)

• Like 1

And we're all going to go back to having our own microscopes again, not only because "show me" should be every thinkers middle name, but also because of the flood of private testing that will rise in fertility, food, water and drugs or other wearables/consumables. People will believe the /whoever/ that lives closest to them with a microscope and a geiger counter. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.