Purchase An Ad Slot!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Revelations in Popular Movies / TV shows / series"

Kill The Messenger / Gary Webb Reporter at San Jose Mercury exposes CIA in crack/cocaine epidemic that started in Watts. 

While I had some down time, I watched this movie today. It's about Gary Webb who worked at the San Jose Mercury News and the crack cocaine epidemic that started in Watts.  He exposed that. They threw him under the bus in every way, he couldn't get a job in journalism after he exposed the CIA and their drug dealings in Central America. 7 years to the day after he resigned from the San Jose Mercury News, he committed suicide.  

I don't know how much is Hollywood and how much of that is true, but it seems about right when it comes to how things are done when someone catches them on their criminal activities. 

What's hilarious is that all of a sudden, guess who pops up?  Maxine Waters, yammering on about how that wouldn't be allowed in HER district. Well, it was. And what did she ever do about it?  Maybe that's how she paid for those millions in real estate she owns?  

Good movie, I liked it and thought it was worth the watch. It's hard to watch much in the lines of movies and tv for me anymore, because I know how much trash is involved.  But this one kept my attention. And I learned a little bit about what the pols were doing back then.  All the names we hear today!  Kerry, Clinton, Waters.... 

• Like 1

I thought that movie, KILL THE MESSENGER, was SPOT ON. At the end, the credits even spelled out how he was found dead with two bullets in his head, and how that got ruled to be a "suicide":holdinlaugh::nodl::holdinlaugh:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

I thought that movie, KILL THE MESSENGER, was SPOT ON. At the end, the credits even spelled out how he was found dead with two bullets in his head, and how that got ruled to be a "suicide":holdinlaugh::nodl::holdinlaugh:

LOL I left off the best part! Thanks for adding that. It did say that. 

So I've been visiting the HBO series TRUE DETECTIVE, the one filmed in 2013 and premiered in 2014 with Matthew McConaughey (Detective Rust Cohle) & Woody Harrelson (Detective Martin Hart) "whose lives become entangled while searching for a serial killer in Louisiana."

Funny thing... that series has a lot of fuqqed up stuff as they're tracking a serial killer who performs highly ritualized murders ―here we see the bodies of the victims with the now somewhat ubiquitously [linked to paedophelia] 🌀 spiral symbols, in the more damning triangle shape.

It's almost as if this series, which I'm only perhaps half way through this particular season, is telegraphing/pre-programming the watching masses for some big paedophelia/sex trafficking/demonic murder scandals in light of where a lot of this year's events are leading, even with some of the questionable "pizza-gate" revelations.......

:Angry-Meme-Transparent-PNG-180x180::Happy-Crying-Meme-PNG-180x180::lol-guy-smiley-emoticon::Rage-Face-Meme-PNG-180x180:

This ahead of it's time movie (The Thing, 1982) shows us how to deal with unruly A.I.s

Not to be missed at less than a minute starring Kurt Russell:

:trolll:  :wacko::happy::club::frantics::blink::nodl:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.