Sign in to follow this  
ESET

US firm plans to fit employees with microchip implants

A US vending business is entering a new era of ‘convenience’ by implanting microchips in employees that will allow them access to basic workplace amenities.

At least 50 staff at Wisconsin firm Three Square Market have volunteered to have a microchip, similar to one in a contactless credit card, inserted into their hand, according to the company.

Three Square Market say the volunteers will be able to use the tiny electromagnetic device to bypass login requirements and buy food on their lunch breaks.

Toddy Westby, CEO of the company, described the microchipping as the “next evolution” in payment systems and suggested the technology could one day replace the passport.

“We foresee the use of RFID technology to drive everything from making purchases in our office break room market, opening doors, use of copy machines, logging into our office computers, unlocking phones, sharing business cards, [and] storing medical/health information,” Westby said.

https://www.rt.com/viral/397255-microchip-employees-rfid-contactless/

To bypass login reqs? Really why not just skip to the end, and hook their brains up in series, and put them in to the stasis pool... 

Technology, making more good people lazy, and while I am no microchip dogma subscriber. 

I don't trust random, potatoe Chip chips....

I would be wary of them, just due to the reputations, of their inventors...

When we grow our next gen, bio hackers.. 

you don't want to be the beta test...

10 minutes ago, Hermeticus said:

To bypass login reqs? Really why not just skip to the end, and hook their brains up in series, and put them in to the stasis pool... 

Technology, making more good people lazy, and while I am no microchip dogma subscriber. 

I don't trust random, potatoe Chip chips....

I would be wary of them, just due to the reputations, of their inventors...

When we grow our next gen, bio hackers.. 

you don't want to be the beta test...

I won't be taking anything in my body willingly. I'll tell you that!

We live in Babylon the Great, the Mother of Prostitutes and these are the Beast System people. Welcome to the Tribulation. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.