This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Uncle Thanky

Experts Warn New Tech Will Create 'Invisible Killing Fields'

Uncle Thanky    2,045

The "X-spurts" again, yet I am sensitive so I take precautions.

"According to a study reported upon by Time Magazine back on May 14th of 2015, Americans now have a shorter attention span than that of a goldfish on average. Reporting that in the age of the cell phone, 'digital distraction' generally causes most people to lose concentration within 8 seconds, the study showed a 1/3 drop from the 'average' 12 second attention span the 'average' American had back in the year 2000.

The study, conducted by Microsoft itself, also reported the changes were likely a side effect of the brain 'evolving' to a mobile internet while dropping this bombshell which helps to explain why many feel that America is 'hopeless': 

The survey also confirmed generational differences; for example, 77% of people aged 18 to 24 responded "yes" when asked, “When nothing is occupying my attention, the first thing I do is reach for my phone,” compared with only 10% of those over the age of 65.

And as we learn below, some experts are now warning that new cell phone technology, being unveiled nationwide by 2020, could turn America into one gigantic but invisible 'killing field' and 'gestapo-like tactics' are being used to censor this information."