Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

BREAKING | At Least 5 Injured After Man Goes On Chainsaw Rampage In Switzerland

A chainsaw attack?

Authorities report that five people were injured in the attack, two of them seriously. Police confirmed that a chainsaw was involved in the attack. Authorities believes they have identified the attacker, who remains at large. Police do not believe the attack was sparked by a terror motive.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/24/at-least-5-injured-after-man-goes-on-chainsaw-rampage-in-switzerland/

WHOAH!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

By the looks of him in the image he does not look like he can hold a chainsaw..

https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/889464406752591872

Not that hard... for him to use... looks can be deceiving... I used to use them daily for my job. Horrible way to go if attacked by a chainsaw.... I've seen enough... accidents to know what they do to flesh...

4 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

That was quick, maybe to quick. I would say a crazy man attacking people with a chainsaw could be defined as terror. 

Yep... But then they made the terror attack term what they wanted it. It's like they are all "It wasn't us this time... geez"

3 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

That was quick, maybe to quick. I would say a crazy man attacking people with a chainsaw could be defined as terror. 

That is def some Texas Chainsaw Massacre looking goober, if its even true and that was even the guy that really did it. Globy=lies and games....gotta remember that

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

I'm wondering if the man had a foreign sounding name.....like Mohammed, something like that...we may never know with the way TPTB cover up for them.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.