NeKromAncy

Question about Mods that have left other CT sites.

I am curious as to what former mods have said after breaking away from sites like GLP. I am sure they have a lot of dirt on the ongoing shit that occurs behind the scenes.

Does anyone know of any good stories from any? Or why they were fired or quit. I know some think there are good mods out there and I am sure there are.

There was a mod at GLP named Scrump that left there a few months ago and nobody will discuss it and I wonder why.

Does anyone know what happened to him?

Can not even find any info from the search feature. So I am sure shit blew up and I bet there is good info to be shared from that

Edited by NeKromAncy

3 hours ago, NeKromAncy said:

I am curious as to what former mods have said after breaking away from sites like GLP. I am sure they have a lot of dirt on the ongoing shit that occurs behind the scenes.

Does anyone know of any good stories from any? Or why they were fired or quit. I know some think there are good mods out there and I am sure there are.

There was a mod at GLP named Scrump that left there a few months ago and nobody will discuss it and I wonder why.

Does anyone know what happened to him?

Can not even find any info from the search feature. So I am sure shit blew up and I bet there is good info to be shared from that

I know the midget is attempting to find out exactly what has been shared. I would not expect anyone to really tell you much. But there is some nefarious work as far as I know.

Besides I'm not sure I'd want anyone knowing x-glp mods names :D

Some angry mad people out and about this year!

Court Dude on lop. He was a nice guy, imo, then he started to see things, then went off the radar. I'm too intimidated by glp nowadays. I wonder if my old "friend" Astro is still there kicking butts and banning Nasa critics.  

1 hour ago, grav said:

Court Dude on lop. He was a nice guy, imo, then he started to see things, then went off the radar. I'm too intimidated by glp nowadays. I wonder if my old "friend" Astro is still there kicking butts and banning Nasa critics.  

He is. He's also here :) Apparently.

But not under that name :angel:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.