Alluvial

Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford Just Warned Americans To Expect WAR With North Korea

http://www.shtfplan.com/experts/military-just-warned-americans-to-exptect-war-with-north-korea_07232017

Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, suggested Saturday that Americans must be “prepared for the possibility of a military confrontation with North Korea.”

The United States is now declaring the rogue country’s nuclear program an “urgent threat” by Dunford as well. While speaking at the Aspen Security Forum, a gathering of national security officials in Colorado, Dunford said:

“Many people have talked about military options with words like ‘unimaginable. I would probably shift that slightly and say it would be horrific, and it would be a loss of life unlike any we have experienced in our lifetimes, and I mean anyone who’s been alive since World War II has never seen the loss of life that could occur if there’s a conflict on the Korean Peninsula. But as I’ve told my counterparts, both friend and foe, it is not unimaginable to have military options to respond to North Korean nuclear capability. What’s unimaginable to me is allowing a capability that would allow a nuclear weapon to land in Denver, Colorado. That’s unimaginable to me. So my job will be to develop military options to make sure that doesn’t happen.”

Edited by Alluvial

6 hours ago, Alluvial said:

Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, suggested Saturday that Americans must be “prepared for the possibility of a military confrontation with North Korea.”

Preparing our psyche! aren't they!

Pffft...just parroting what many of us right here have been speculating for months. On the upside, now I know who's running the JCS. And lemme guess, his favorite drink is Mad Dog 2020.

1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

Pffft...just parroting what many of us right here have been speculating for months. On the upside, now I know who's running the JCS. And lemme guess, his favorite drink is Mad Dog 2020.

:nodl:

He's special this one.

Russia is greatest threat to the U.S., says Joint Chiefs chairman nominee Gen. Joseph Dunford

An Obama apointee...just sayin'.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.