Megaparsec III

Yellowstone: Monitors offline

Wait.....this is the same source that 7.8 claim came from isn't it? The closest I am seeing is a bunch of small surface quakes at mammoth lake

Edited by Curenado

8 hours ago, TheToolman said:

Thanks for this clarity!

I had claimed they were off. But as you say they might not be but they are putting out zero data so something is indeed OFF!

Every year since 2010.....i get the feeling rangers & geologists are rolling around in office chairs laughing...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Megaparsec III said:

Seems all the seismographs are off line after the last two quakes.

Link to current activity:  http://www.isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/daythumbs.php

As it seems the seismographs are online again. But the graphs have changed:

Well, the crisis is... mitigated now. I'm getting the new seismograms again for now; we'll see if it sticks. You may notice the images look smaller now. Because they are. These "new" seismograms of theirs show 220% less detail than the old ones did (659 pixels to show 1800 seconds of data, or 2.731 seconds per pixel, whereas the old ones showed 1.25 seconds per pixel). So you can really forget about seeing harmonic tremors on them now. Also note that the live seismograms always show 24 hours into the past, which can be misleading on the ol' Compare-O-Graph. Today's will show the live ones; previous days' will show the midnight-to-midnight ones.

http://www.isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/keep-calm.php

39 minutes ago, roamer said:

As it seems the seismographs are online again. But the graphs have changed:

http://www.isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/keep-calm.php

Thanks for the link. That's really interesting. God be Blessed He has created such an amazing planet. The Author of Life is quite the Engineer. Yes, this thing is going to go off someday. It could happen really soon. Jesus knows that God is going to Judge America. That would be one hell of a Judgment of God. 

5 hours ago, Curenado said:

Every year since 2010.....i get the feeling rangers & geologists are rolling around in office chairs laughing...

And they all look and sound like this...

Mary does have new updates on her youtube channel as to why they did this. Seems activity is increasing on sizes of quakes and frequency. Something to monitor for sure.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.