Curenado

Cheerleader buries baby alive

The dehumanizing programming has apparently worked pretty well. We have watched kids alienated from authentic life and others, for an artificial state of moment-to-moment personal gratification. It's not that this one violated its morals or ethics, its that they weren't there to begin with. 

I am sure this little "bump" won't interfere with her college or career. I dare say somebody like berkely will make a poster child out of her to help push the infanticide revival.

July 23 (UPI) -- An 18-year-old Ohio woman is accused of burying her newborn baby alive, police said.

Brooke Skylar Richardson was arrested on July 20 for on a charge of reckless homicide after the remains of an infant was found buried in her backyard days earlier. She pleaded not guilty through her attorney.

Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell said in a statement on Facebook that the charge "is based upon evidence that the infant whose remains were

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/07/23/Ohio-cheerleader-buried-newborn-baby-alive-police-say/8111500857811/?utm_source=mpcs

Edited by Cinnamon
50 percent rule for copied content

16 minutes ago, Curenado said:

"She didn't drink. She wasn't a partier or smoker. By all measures a very good girl who helped actual children, children with disabilities," Rittgers said, adding: "She's taking it the way you would expect. It's a shock to her and a tragic situation."

I'm confused.
What is the difference between an actual child and a new born child?
And 1 to 5 years for burying a helpless infant alive? Very confused...

• Like 2
  • WTF 1
  • Angry 1

I didn't think it was such hot news, i put it in hardcore because the underlying theme is complete dehumanization. Its not really an active conspiracy to me as much as one that has already happened.

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I'm confused.
What is the difference between an actual child and a new born child?
And 1 to 5 years for burying a helpless infant alive? Very confused...

That b*tch is lucky that I am not around her neighborhood. She would have been shot on the ass, "ya take it good, no motherhood for you". Anything less than life sentence for this psycho is a shame ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curenado said:

The dehumanizing programming has apparently worked pretty well. We have watched kids alienated from authentic life and others, for an artificial state of moment-to-moment personal gratification. It's not that this one violated its morals or ethics, its that they weren't there to begin with. 

I am sure this little "bump" won't interfere with her college or career. I dare say somebody like berkely will make a poster child out of her to help push the infanticide revival.

July 23 (UPI) -- An 18-year-old Ohio woman is accused of burying her newborn baby alive, police said.

Brooke Skylar Richardson was arrested on July 20 for on a charge of reckless homicide after the remains of an infant was found buried in her backyard days earlier. She pleaded not guilty through her attorney.

Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell said in a statement on Facebook that the charge "is based upon evidence that the infant whose remains were

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/07/23/Ohio-cheerleader-buried-newborn-baby-alive-police-say/8111500857811/?utm_source=mpcs

Wow, people really are going crazy.  This is such a sad story. 

There seems to be something happening on this planet whereby people are going just plain nuts.  Crazy, as in out of their minds.

The accused girl could have easily found a home for her child without resorting to doing something like this.

sad.

"The accused girl could have easily found a home for her child without resorting to doing something like this."

Nobodys home. She's was a good actor, but that's what I mean about how many of them have basic parts missing. Not there. Medieval.

• Like 1

It does not seem like the article gives enough info? From what I can tell it's open-ended. No indication of murder, no real explanation for the death? What if the kid died soon after the birth? defect maybe? Then she buries the child? emotions? 

Not sure what to think. Just not enough info.

People generally suck (not all mind you). It's no wonder I prefer to hang out with wild animals (nature) rather than human animals. 

SHGTS = Society Has Gone To Sh*t

Rather sad; it is :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Wishing y'all a Happy Moanday :pouty-smiley-emoticon: - AKA: Monday :happy:

41 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It does not seem like the article gives enough info? From what I can tell it's open-ended. No indication of murder, no real explanation for the death? What if the kid died soon after the birth? defect maybe? Then she buries the child? emotions? 

Not sure what to think. Just not enough info.

Will you defend moslum grooming houses & fgm based on "not enough info"? Defending a rotten lil skank that buried a baby alive, pretending that "well what about her feewings?" ? ? ? (Moloch much?)

I think this is why god lets moslums give europe the swirly. A main "job" (orders) to defend what is rotten, ugly and worthless to everybody, is just a trick, not a "fawshionable fawd". A way to kill fools, like merkel and her "christian" whatever party, that in reality gets "christians" to self exterminate, schlepping along after the biggest rejects nature has.

Sorry, but that was totally offensive and see through, not necessarily to democrats, but grown up men and women. Baby was born alive. b*tch buried it. What other "info" are you suggesting could possibly be relevant? Its already so bad here, all the monsters have to do is chuck em through an emergency room mail slot and walk away. But.....she buried hers. Writhing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Will you defend moslum grooming houses & fgm based on "not enough info"? Defending a rotten lil skank that buried a baby alive, pretending that "well what about her feewings?" ? ? ? (Moloch much?)

Where is the proof? Where did she say she did that? It's too undetailed as an article. It lets you make a judgement based on what they give you. That is not factual. That is clickbait.

I require more than vague snippets in an article to form an opinion based on fact.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.