Alluvial

Solar Killshot Erupts ... Towards Mars

I want to just pin this for a while. I had a thought of what might happen if it hit mars... bad thoughts..

Lets hope we have hardened our base on Mars. Otherwise those people are in big trouble.

Of course we have a base on Mars. It was probably built years ago.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, CGK said:

Lets hope we have hardened our base on Mars. Otherwise those people are in big trouble.

Of course we have a base on Mars. It was probably built years ago.

And staffed by kidnapped kids teleported there?

• Like 1

Just now, COBO Member said:

And staffed by kidnapped kids teleported there?

Probably and all those people that go missing. LOL

The Mars base is probably a Black Opp program that Dick Cheney put in place years ago.

Ive been watching NOTAM's for years. I always see random "Space Operation" NOTAMS from odd places in New Mexico and other assorted states. What the hell is that all about?

What are they launching into space?

• Like 1

If we are the only" intelligent" life form in our solar system...then we are doomed.

I need to believe that there is a intelligent species out there somewhere because from what I can tell, more than half this planet is covered with idiots. LOL

Well if they are intelligent, it's either...

"leave the bastads alone, let them die off"...)

Or "let's just cruise trailet parks and make some Jethro tell everyone he's been probed"..,,

Or..,,, 

21 minutes ago, CGK said:

The Mars base is probably a Black Opp program that Dick Cheney put in place years ago.

Ive been watching NOTAM's for years. I always see random "Space Operation" NOTAMS from odd places in New Mexico and other assorted states. What the hell is that all about?

What are they launching into space?

Possibly down at White Sands, NM? That's been a huge proving grounds location for decades. Including "Trinity Site" in 1945.

12 minutes ago, CGK said:

If we are the only" intelligent" life form in our solar system...then we are doomed.

I need to believe that there is a intelligent species out there somewhere because from what I can tell, more than half this planet is covered with idiots. LOL

Like I've said so many times...it'd be pretty egotistical to believe we're the only intelligent life in the universe. Although sometimes, you have to question our own "intelligence".

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.