Pilgrim

Jeff Sessions Marijuana obsession VS Trump's Pledge

https://stonecoldtruth.com/jeff-sessions-marijuana-obsession-vs-trumps-pledge/

Great article about what Candidate Trump said on the trail VS what AG Sessions is doing.

The New York Times of Sunday, July 16 brought chilling new evidence that Trump attorney general Jeff Sessions, in direct contradiction of the position stated by Donald J Trump when he was a candidate, plans a federal crackdown on marijuana in the 29 states that have legalized some form of its use. At a campaign rally in Sparks, Nevada on Oct. 29, 2015, Trump said: “The marijuana thing is such a big thing. I think medical should happen — right? Don’t we agree? I think so. And then I really believe we should leave it up to the states. It should be a state situation … but I believe that the legalization of marijuana – other than for medical because I think medical, you know I know people that are very, very sick and for whatever reason, the marijuana really helps them – … but in terms of marijuana and legalization, I think that should be a state issue, state-by-state.”

• Like 2

Stone has really timed this effort well, as it comes when Sessions is on the Hot Seat anyway for his abandonment of Trump on the "Russian" "issue".

I would love the single finger salute to Sessions as the moron packs his bags and gets the f**k out of Dodge.

Richard Nixon's "War on Drugs" has been worse than a complete failure to stop drug use, it has contributed to the development of the police state in the US.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Stone has really timed this effort well, as it comes when Sessions is on the Hot Seat anyway for his abandonment of Trump on the "Russian" "issue".

I would love the single finger salute to Sessions as the moron packs his bags and gets the f**k out of Dodge.

Richard Nixon's "War on Drugs" has been worse than a complete failure to stop drug use, it has contributed to the development of the police state in the US.

Cowardly too. Grampa sessions thought it was a "real" dc job? You just grind peasants and get rich?

I don't think he is up to the big corruption, war time priorities or messing up the "revenue streams" of his own kind. Any American could do as good or better.

• Like 1

Sessions anti-weed agenda is so stupid that it is hard to find words to type..:scream1:

Trump has made it clear in the media that he wishes he had never chosen Sessions

as his AG. ......But it appears Sessions will not take the hint and resign.........................................................

I predict Trump will get rid of him somehow in the next 6 months......

Distraction.  Keep the public occupied with annoying news.  Doesn't really make sense to me why they would do that , but it smells of Bannon and his tricks.  Seriously alienates those already opposed to this administration.  Perhaps they have become addicted to liberal tears.  Perhaps it is to weed out the rino type and get them unelected.  I don't understand it and I am not pleased either. :doobie:

Totally used to this bovinefeces.  Doesn't cramp my style much.

Been dreaming of the day since the early '90s.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't cannabis legal in the capitol of the US? Is he going to start with DC? And what does stirring up this yellow jackets nest do but piss a lot of people off, and create a financial bail-out as it were, to the Mexican cartels? They (stock holders) want pot heads to fill the private, for-profit prisons, because they're we're easier to manage!

What if... Trump fires him, AFTER the special election to fill his vacant seat in the senate? What happens then? Is he shit out of luck, because his previous job has been filled?

Heil Jeffy!

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-is-swornin-prior-to-testifying-before-picture-id695653946?k=6&m=695653946&s=594x594&w=0&h=vCKmiLplyiXyGajlKpoXbFi_88rXe_tf9M8sMXd2kMk=

Edited by Basil
derp

This is a conspiracy forum,and some of y'all just ain't up to the task.

What color are nearly all the states that have legalized the weed ?

They are blue.

Is it possible that this "threat" of a crackdown is a means of "extorting" those states on REAL and  important issues ?

I know it's hard to think critically,but ".....try to think as people around you think ".

Edited by MuchMaligned

2 hours ago, Basil said:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't cannabis legal in the capitol of the US? Is he going to start with DC? And what does stirring up this yellow jackets nest do but piss a lot of people off, and create a financial bail-out as it were, to the Mexican cartels? They (stock holders) want pot heads to fill the private, for-profit prisons, because they're we're easier to manage!

What if... Trump fires him, AFTER the special election to fill his vacant seat in the senate? What happens then? Is he shit out of luck, because his previous job has been filled?

Heil Jeffy!

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-is-swornin-prior-to-testifying-before-picture-id695653946?k=6&m=695653946&s=594x594&w=0&h=vCKmiLplyiXyGajlKpoXbFi_88rXe_tf9M8sMXd2kMk=

I sent my email to Trump yesterday and pointed out that he needs those pot smokers come 2018 and 2020.  I told he needed to fire Sessions and Mueller.  lol, like he reads his emails or would take suggestions from me.

My own personal belief is the intel agencies run the drugs using the gangs as proxies and that's a big part of their black budgets. Most drugs including heroin and coccaine weren't illegal till round the 1920's and there wasn't any social stigma attached to using them, for example it was common for students to use coke when studying for their exams. 

As you know there's this whole Air America thing and putting drugs into the body cavities of dead GIs from Vietnam, you have the fact the Taliban in Afghanistan had eliminated the poppy crop then 2 years after the US got there it was at record levels where its continued ever since. Easiest thing in the world for the US to use satellites and defoliants to deal with it, but they never have.

However this recent move to begin decriminalisation out of the blue where there was no apparent pressure from the people to do so, is in line with their control plan. Perhaps they have now reached a point with their surveillance and MK apparatus where they don't need the black budgets anymore, they've built what they need and the research is complete. So now its time to launch the AI into the workforce which will put millions of white collar workers out of a job, for life. And what are those people going to do?

• Like 1

Like we didn't see this one coming. 

The Trump administration is readying for a crackdown on marijuana users under Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

President Trump’s Task Force on Crime Reduction and Public Safety, led by Sessions, is expected to release a report next week that criminal justice reform advocates fear will link marijuana to violent crime and recommend tougher sentences for those caught growing, selling and smoking the plant.  

Sessions sent a memo in April updating the U.S. Attorney’s Offices and Department of Justice Department (DOJ) component heads on the work of the task force, which he said would be accomplished through various subcommittees. In the memo, Sessions said he has asked for initial recommendations no later than July 27. 

“Task Force subcommittees will also undertake a review of existing policies in the areas of charging, sentencing, and marijuana to ensure consistency with the Department's overall strategy on reducing violent crime and with Administration goals and priorities,” he wrote. 

Criminal justice reform advocates fear Sessions’s memo signals stricter enforcement is ahead.

<snip>

http://thehill.com/regulation/administration/343218-trumps-doj-gears-up-for-crackdown-on-marijuana

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.