Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  

Russia's 911. There is a lot of evidence against Putin

Rate this topic

I brought this up on different sites. It seems that no one ever wants to talk about it ?  Bring a case up about 911 with speculative assumptions as proof. That thread will go on to infinity .

Bring a thread up about the false flag terrorist attacks Putin launched to  cement  his position in power in no one wants to talk about it ?

Malevolent    1,947

Body language - Check at 2:28 - 2:31when Putin says "problem solved" - what happens to the eyes? Same for the FSB guy at 12:10 check the face and eyes..

Not even a very clever op.  The left hand did not know what the right was doing which resulted in a lot of contradictory statements.  Make no mistake, Putin is a very, very devious person!

I  Think that the left-hand didn't want the right-hand to have any idea what it was doing .  Did you listen to the statement from the local FSB agents ?

After listening to their wording I think they might have tried to stop Putin if they knew what was really going on .