Cinnamon

8 dead 20 critical condition found in semi at Walmart in San Antonio TX

Bodies found in trailer in San Antonio

Eight people were found dead Sunday morning inside an 18-wheeler in the parking lot of a Walmart store in San Antonio, city police and fire officials said. 

A total of 38 people had been inside the tractor-trailer, including two school-age children, authorities said. Twenty people were taken to area hospitals in critical condition, and another eight had “less critical” injuries.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/23/bodies-found-in-trailer-in-san-antonio.html

Says it's human trafficking. Probably coyotes. 

3 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

What makes people so desperate that they are willing to endure this and even face death?

They think they're safe, they weren't even risking a walk across, they had a ride. These aholes that bring them up are part of a network. People loan the border jumpers thousands of dollars at huge interest rates to pay for the trip and the coyotes bring them across.  Once settled in, they get work and pay them back.  Economic refugees. $$$$ all about that on all levels of this kind of thing. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Malevolent said:

What makes people so desperate that they are willing to endure this and even face death?

Desperate?? nah... The left just gives too much of an incentive!

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Desperate?? nah... The left just gives too much of an incentive!

They go down there, make glowing promises and other mexicans/so americans can't believe they would even listen to a stupid "one of them".....but, they want to believe the snake so bad that they ignore its a snake.

Truck driver arrested. Good. Dang why do people do this? And I am not talking about the victims that died or were in the back. I am talking about the idiot in the driver's seat. Do these people not realize that if you pack people into the back of a closed container, people are average 98degrees in temperature, which heats up the place as it is.. For evidence of that think how cold it is in the winter in a car but it's warmer in the car just because people are breathing out heat from their bodies constantly. Dogs pant to release heat. The air you push out of your body is at least 98degrees hot. 

And then the sun beats down on the top of it. The hot, dry air does nothing to cool that off. What was this guy thinking? It's not wintertime when you can do this.... It's summer and it's against the law to leave a dog in an enclosed car because of the heat. Are these people not worth at least as much as a dog? Personally, I think dogs are worth more than some people but ya know ;)  I don't know these people so can not say that about them. 

I can say they were really ignorant or stupid one. I do not know what they learn in school but you would think they would at least know some things... Do people not die in their countries when they are in a very hot car? What made them think they could jump in an enclosed box and not overheat in the summertime in Texas and Mexico? Desert anyone? San Antonio is sand and scrub. Ugly place. Tumble weeds... 

I bet that driver is thinking he didn't make enough money to cover 6 murder charges and all those assault charges along with trafficking and he is never going to get out of prison. His life is done. 

Can you imagine your child going north. For whatever reason. And then you never hear from them again. They promised they would write. You know they would. You know they are dead but you have no proof. You can not go looking because you really do not know where to look. And you owe money because you borrowed money to give the coyote to take him across the border ''safely'' instead of them going through the desert by themselves and not making it..... What a horrible fate for these people's families. Most of these illegals do not carry ID or addresses of their families. So they are faceless and soon forgotten.... 

They need to stay home. They do not need to be sneaking in the USA. I hope the driver gets the book thrown at him and he rats out a network of coyotes. His life is over anyway. Rat them out and if, that's a big IF, I catch all of them and convict them, you can maybe get out one day. No promises, no nothing. Just a hope I will relent one day and feel like you have done enough time for these murders. After all, dead man is a dead man. And he might as well be dead now. Better dead than in prison for life. IMHO. 

• Like 1

Unless these people were kidnapped at gunpoint, there's no good excuse for getting into this situation. Texas summer + no air condition + little ventilation = death. And the driver is pure stupid. 

11 hours ago, Malevolent said:

They were just looking for a better life a.k.a. free stuff in the form of stolen ID's and welfare.

21 hours ago, Malevolent said:

A chance to plunder a white community.

• Like 2

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFmKhSXU0AAxOkG.jpg

Congress,

do your job & defund these Sanctuary Cities!

Stop this inhumane smuggling!

_________________ 7/25/2017 :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

(video clip)
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/889860380092006400/vid/640x360/9XWEUbaS-_Ic1LZy.mp4

'Ruthless human smugglers' blamed for deaths of 9 people left in a truck in 100-degree Texas heat

Source:
http://www.latimes.com/nation/94172257-132.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFnPASuWAAEjTZk.jpg

First They Are Not Immigrants,

They Are Here Against Our Laws,

They Are Criminals,

They Are Illegal Aliens & Supporters Are Traitors To US!

Build The Wall,..............:signboard-ok-smiley-emoticon:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.