Darkness10001

We TRULY Are Living on Flat Earth. HARDCORE Proof Inside

We all know the elites love to put clues in movies, tv, shows, video games, ect....

In a ps2 game called Xenosaga 3, there is a scene where is shows Lost Jerusalem.

Lost Jerusalem, previously known as Earth until T.C. 0016, is the third planet from the Sun in the Sol System within the Milky Way galaxy. Although it is never called such, Lost Jerusalem can be thought as being First Jerusalem or Original Jerusalem.

http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Jerusalem

here is  video of the scene.. also, note at 1:01, the man with the blond hair says something very important...

That being sad, are we truly living on a broken piece of planet right now?

It does make perfect sense that the government wont allow us to go to Antarctica and well as closing off entrances of hollow earth. could it also be possible that we arent he first human races on the history of this planet?? If you have seen Cloud Atlas, at the very end it shows how the advanced race was wiped out and then a new cave man era race emerges. 

also, now this video comes out saying there was a nuclaer powerplant on this planet 1.8 million years ago...

not only that, alot of people are saying that we used to have very very giant trees... devils tower in Wyoming is actually a tree stump, which was taken down by the previous advanced race on this plane. just youtube there are no trees on flat earth.

so, what are you thoughts?

Edited by Darkness10001
e
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Pinned... Never seen that first video before... Interesting for that alone!

Please don't believe everything you see on the internet.. I ask myself, if it was flat what possible reason would the powers that be have for hiding it...  There would be hundreds of thousands of scientists who would have to be keeping it a secret. 

Yes there are the odd thing that are hard to explain sometimes but that doesn't mean that the answer has to be a flat earth..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Darkness10001 said:

That being sad, are we truly living on a broken piece of planet right now?

You are right, this explains EVERYTHING and brings the peace to the battle  round-headed vs flat-headed

3 hours ago, jon1 said:

if it was flat what possible reason would the powers that be have for hiding it...

To make you think that you are insignificant.

• Like 3

I started to be blown away by all the eveidence that pointed towards the earth really being flat. The fact FE are attacked frivolously was proof in itself to me. But then one thing got me thinking, if a ship is sailing away and the earth is flat wouldnt we see the ship getting smaller? Cuz all the experiments  reveal the ship disappearing  from the bottom up. Which would seem like a curved earth wouldnt it? The other part that made me start to doubt flat earth is I heard that Muslims believe the flat earth and its all in the Koran. Is this true? Cuz this really upsets me as I will never be apart of that Mudslime crap. So even if what I said is true I still think there is some truth to both and possibly the answer lies in between the two theories. 

1 hour ago, NeKromAncy said:

I started to be blown away by all the eveidence that pointed towards the earth really being flat. The fact FE are attacked frivolously was proof in itself to me. But then one thing got me thinking, if a ship is sailing away and the earth is flat wouldnt we see the ship getting smaller? Cuz all the experiments  reveal the ship disappearing  from the bottom up. Which would seem like a curved earth wouldnt it? The other part that made me start to doubt flat earth is I heard that Muslims believe the flat earth and its all in the Koran. Is this true? Cuz this really upsets me as I will never be apart of that Mudslime crap. So even if what I said is true I still think there is some truth to both and possibly the answer lies in between the two theories. 

Earth is not flat! I can tell you from ALL the flights around the world in planes and ROCKETS, That I personally was either in or launched and had to do corrections for the curvature of the earth,

NOW, you believe what you wish, but IF your do your OWN research you can make your own guess. there is LOTS of disinfo and they use it as a test to see how gullible people are, don't be tricked into it!

• Like 4

I whole heartedly believe devils tower was an ancient tree stump as are all mesas whick look EXACTLY like perfectly cut down stumps....even kilimanjaro

Google image mesa, its true

Wind didnt cause perfect erosion

Heres another on for you

Google image mining operation

Look at how we do it in "tiers"

Then ggogle image "grand canyon"

We are living in a quarry and all the good shit that made this anciant planet awesome has already been harvested and were fighting and killing over the scraps

Pathetic beings we are

Does this look legit?

or this? which is as good an image as it gets. I have asked for 2 years on multiple forums for more realistic non-cgi photos. There are none.

As for ships disappearing from the bottom up, that is the natural view of perspective. As objects shrink in size over distance, they disappear from sight when lines of convergence meet at the vanishing point.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/95/d1/7a95d1803465f5969b71d70740914644--flat-earth-bible-questions.jpg

Edited by grav

2 hours ago, grav said:

As for ships disappearing from the bottom up, that is the natural view of perspective. As objects shrink in size over distance, they disappear from sight when lines of convergence meet at the vanishing point.

Objects shrink in size according to the law of perspective: but perspective can't explain why they are disappearing from the bottom up, and zooming in doesn't get the hidden part back into view.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, apache54 said:

Earth is not flat! I can tell you from ALL the flights around the world in planes and ROCKETS, That I personally was either in or launched and had to do corrections for the curvature of the earth,

NOW, you believe what you wish, but IF your do your OWN research you can make your own guess. there is LOTS of disinfo and they use it as a test to see how gullible people are, don't be tricked into it!

Look I hate the fact that this is an Islam belief. This alone makes me HATE flat earth. But something isnt right about this place we call home. You say you have been on flights and you work on rockets or whatever well you think your the only one? I have heard testimony from others that say diff than you. I am starting believe the answers lie in between the two or even possibly a third concept. This place is not round like or oblique like they say. 

Edited by NeKromAncy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.