abigfatzero

BOMBSHELL: Attorney Afraid For Her Life Blows Clinton Body Count Wide Open

BOMBSHELL: Attorney Afraid For Her Life Blows Clinton Body Count Wide Open

Terrorized Lawyer in DNC Lawsuit Pleads for Public Awareness

National Committee today pleaded for the audience to investigate for themselves the recent deaths of a number of figures associated with possible actions and research regarding the Clinton Foundation, the Mayo Clinic, and the DNC.

The lawsuit in which Elizabeth Lee Beck is a lead attorney for the plaintiffs, Wilding et al vs. DNC and Deborah Wasserman-Schultz, alleges that the DNC did not maintain an objective posture between the campaigns of Sanders and Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Democratic primaries. The plaintiffs, :who are Bernie Sanders supporters, say the DNC was committed to helping Clinton win the nomination.

snip

Then, as if suddenly seized with fear and struggling with tears as the interviewer probed further about the deaths, Beck broke down saying:

"I don't know what's going on. I don't know what's going on."

snip

In the somber interview, at on point Beck recited a quote: "Sometimes the forces of evil are so great, that there is really nothing we can do to fight them."

More in the link.....

https://hubpages.com/politics/Terrorized-Lawyer-in-DNC-in-Class-Action-Lawsuit-Pleads-for-Public-Awareness#comment-17132598

I hope the Lord looks after these folks, they need some serious protection..........

• Like 2

If they are commies they are more evil than the dnc and it won't amount to much if they die. People don't really care for stupid commies, even if they are our stupid commies. The moral of the story has always been "don't be a stupid commie". If they killed commies in our country, I sure hope they don't get caught.

The dnc was right to railroad that old crackpot commie toad out. Nobody cares. Yay! Foo-Q bernie. 

Edited by Curenado

This little boy from Infowars in short shorts needs to be taken out the back and learned. (Figuratively speaking of course.)

That attorney was giving only a brief summary of what she really knew, she knows a lot more than what she told but she can't say it because doing so would expose her to defamation and disbarment so she did what she could. Perhaps she was doing it in response to a specific threat to herself or family or perhaps she was doing it because she just can't believe where this case has led and she feels compelled to tell the world since "we" (as in we the sheeple)  don't already know this kinda thing goes on and if that's her reasoning presumably she expects the sheeple'll leap into action forthwith and right this matter lickity split.

But it was quite obvious she's been shocked by what she learned from investigating those cases she mentioned after taking on what she thought would be just another legal assignment.

Sadly, most of us here are well used to the litany of lies used to justify and exonerate the frequent high crimes we all know are committed by public figures the sheeple hold in high regard and who see as beyond reproach, someone to be admired and immitated, if only one was so honorable and capable as they.

But you can tell this was an eye opener to her, her faith in the law has been shattered by her naming the Judge and her faith in the master of the law, the politicians, also shattered by her naming of the clinic trustees.

But for the callow young man to treat this as glibly as he did shows he's really not suited for Infowars, he just doesn't get it, articulate though he may be.

And as you say abfz, we need to pray God's blessing and protection upon her.

• Like 3

"But for the callow young man to treat this as glibly as he did shows he's really not suited for Infowars, he just doesn't get it, articulate though he may be."

I don't think he's being glib as much as just trying to keep it going. She is a lil jangled and not real smooth in the presentation. I appreciate the appearance of it being convoluted, that's intentional. Its always convoluted to discourage the bother of sorting it out. 

If this is her job for the gov, she does need personal security. If any of them got to doing things for people and then get dumped, that's what happens. The most dead lawyer was the one who could tell the most. If these are all obama hires, I bet no secret service is coming. 

But, she made her statement, apparently candid and without guile, nobody can blame anybody for that - but from here on she should go carefully and look for the guidance. If they aren't going down, then a few more people likely are and if they are going down, she will get guidance to proceed.

I do understand that "starkness" of realizing one is in a nest of murderers. Hopefully in a few days she will be less in shock.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Curenado said:

I do understand that "starkness" of realizing one is in a nest of murderers. Hopefully in a few days she will be less in shock.

I suspect you're a lot harder and less shockable than her. Imagine us encountering what she has, on our first few days down the rabbit hole, and having to keep going because it was our professional duty to do so, no matter how much it personally disturbed us.

I suspect even SEAL recruits would have a problem with that, if they were forced to encounter what they will eventually have to do, out of the blue on their first day of training.

And she's not trained, she doesn't even want to play in the arena. She prefers the office, and writing letters. That's why she trained in the law.

• Like 2

She has more than enough reason to fear for her life.

Quote taken from the video description:

Time line of events:
05/24/17
Schultz actually threatens Capitol police chief with "consequences" if he didnt return equipment of hers confiscated for investigation after it was discovered hidden in a crevice of a House office building; believed stolen by Schultz employee Imran Awan...and then, same day...

05/24/17
Beranton Whisenant, fed prosecutor, found dead by gun shot, still unsolved, on beach in same town where Schultz and Canova reside; possibly investigating Awan brothers, gov IT aides accused of stealing equipment and breaches of U.S. House IT network. Imran Awan worked for Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

06/03/17
The Becks claim threatening phone call traced to Schultz; they ask FL judge for protection, are denied
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dnc-lawsuit-now-includes-claim-that-someone-in-debbie-wasserman-schultzs-office-used-voice-changer/article/2624876

06/2017
Tim Canova announces he'll run again vs Schultz in FL; Sanders retracts support of Canova, whom he appointed to 2011 Senate advisory panel on Federal Reserve; Canova tweets on 06/17/17 that his computer has been hacked by DNC operatives

06/2017
Bernie Sanders claims newly hot FBI probe of wife Jane for shady $10m college land deal is political; John Podesta cited deal as artillery against Bernie re: 2015 Wikileaks email leak

07/2017
Former Haitian official Klaus Eberwein suicided by gunshot in Miami hotel; due the next wk to testify against Clinton Foundation

07/17/17
Beck tells Infowars she has tied Whisenant, Smith, Eberwein deaths to Clinton Foundation cabal + found links to Bushes, Cheney etc. Fears for life, burst into tears on air.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roamer said:

Here is the full interview with Elizabeth Lee Beck:

Thanks!

It's really amazing how people will sell their souls to the devil for money and power. In the end evil will lose and a bright light will be shown on them and the rats will scatter.

41 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

It's really amazing how people will sell their souls to the devil for money and power. In the end evil will lose and a bright light will be shown on them and the rats will scatter.

It kinda looked to me like she was another programming poster child for "oh boohoo, evil has won and there's nothing we can do." - nothing is more suspect than a "crying muslima". But we will see?

Looks like she no longer believes in justice. She is telling the ones that are taking people out that this is all she knows. She knows nothing.. She is scared to death. She is not a threat to them. She is just a tiny lawyer that wants to live. She did not know the snake pit was there as she was innocent and thought the CT people were wackos. Now she wants to live. She outed some small time people. No one big. I do not think she will go much further in this. She is done. Toast. She has seen the light and is backing down. That's what I got out of that. 

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.