marlowe

We Are On The Verge Of The Biggest Transformation In Human HIstory

An Important 8 minute video......

Published on Jul 22, 2017

From nasa to the CIA everything is a LIE. Whistleblowers prove flat earth and debunk space science. The proof you always needed is here and now. Please share this video to everyone you know.

• Like 2

Just look through any astronomical telescope, absolutely everything up there is a sphere. Only complete fools think the Earth is any different.

• Like 3

We are on the verge of WW3 and Armageddon, because people today want to argue about complete and utter nonsense, like the shape of this prison planet, instead of uniting against the evil leaders of this world and putting things right.

2 Esdras 5:6-10

5:6 And even he shall rule, [Christ] whom they look not for that dwell upon the Earth, and the fowls shall take their flight away together:
5:7 And the Sodomitish sea shall cast out fish (AIDS), and make a noise in the night, which many have not known: but they shall all hear the voice thereof.
5:8 There shall be a confusion also in many places, and the fire shall often be sent out again, and the wild beasts shall change their places, and child-bearing women shall bring forth monsters (metaphorically):
5:9 And salt waters shall be found in the sweet, and all friends shall destroy one another; then shall common-sense hide itself, and understanding withdraw itself into his secret chamber,
5:10 And shall be sought of many, and yet not be found: then shall unrighteousness and incontinency be multiplied upon Earth.

1 Timothy 3:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

There isn't one single shred of evidence suggesting the Earth is flat. NOTHING. It is a very clever psyop, perpetrated on the people at this specific moment in time, to distract everyone and keep people arguing with each other while the parastic criminal class who are temporarily ruling this world conduct the biggest heist in human history (read: global economic collapse) and plunge the world into WW3, in their last ditch effort to reduce the population by over 90%.

Unfortunately people are being and will continue to be destroyed by our lack of TRUE knowledge, which comes from the ONLY Source of Wisdom there is. And even as bad as things get, most will refuse to acknowledge our offenses against our Creator and each other.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge: because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Hosea 5:15 I will go [and] return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early.

The transformation that will take place is a separation of those who are truly repentant and desire to do God's Will ONLY, which begins with keeping and enforcing His Law as we've promised to do, and those who continue in open rebellion against our Creator.

Those who continue in rebellion will NOT survive, exactly as we've been warned for THOUSANDS of Earth years.

Malachi 4

4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 1 for details about the curse).

All quotes are from The King of kings' Bible

The Survival Plan for all human+Beings

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheToolman said:

Man I can't believe someone takes the time to type this all up trying to prove it is real.  Get a life.

Man I can't believe someone takes the time to reply to a post that doesn't agree with their philosophy.

Irony...the laughter of the gods.

• Like 1

They're calling it "THE VIDEO" by Hibbeler Productions cut up by Captain Obvious  

Note : Only about one in 20 people are able to break thru their programming to

grasp the info on this video......So the 95 %   won't watch the video but they will post a snide comment ..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.