Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Dean Winchester

Cascadia - more unofficial "official" warnings coming in the media lately- more than usual

Recommended Posts

I say more, because they have slowly been ramping up the emergency prep warnings recently - as if they might know something - plausible deniability still reigns supreme in the land of free as knowledge is power and foreknowledge = something the powerful of today's society like to keep to themselves as much as possible

So, if something does happen, I'll either survive it or not if I'm still in this area.  :blink:

 

Forbes: The Shocking Doomsday Maps Of The World And The Billionaire Escape Plans

"They May Have Information We Don't" – Are The Elite Preparing For A Cataclysmic Event?

 

MAPS:  Possible future maps:  grab em while you can and smoke em if ya got em!  or not...

detailed future map - WA

detailed future map - US

future US #2 map image

includes linked detailed US map - divided into 12 large detailed map sections

multiple possible / prophesied  Maps of the world Post changes

 

I should add: These excellent and thought provoking posts -  

Edited by Dean Winchester
more info
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it is directly because of cascadia. Its a bigger thing that will take cascadia with it (or) its practice for invasion.....which is probably just as likely. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Curenado said:

I don't think it is directly because of cascadia. Its a bigger thing that will take cascadia with it (or) its practice for invasion.....which is probably just as likely. 

Agree on both possibilities.  Something bigger is going on and this is likely just a part of it.  Still though, I can't help but feel like getting outta here-  The Tsunami talk frankly is potentially shocking if accurate.  :hide2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

Agree on both possibilities.  Something bigger is going on and this is likely just a part of it.  Still though, I can't help but feel like getting outta here-  The Tsunami talk frankly is potentially shocking if accurate.  :hide2:

Then get outta there. It will be a lot easier now, than after states start regulating borders and 50 million people are looking for parking space in kansas. East side of the divide, texas most like cali, nm most like napa (ie less people, more....not west texas) Co is oregon gayschtappos dream, unless you are rural and if you can handle squaresville flooded with illegals, ks & mo aren't bad at all. NM has less than half the people of kc metro in our whole state and there are numerous organic & health food resources. 

We have acres in the "emerald forest" of the ozarks. They're just gleefully going lord o' the flies there right now and won't be settled until 2020 or so. I already left home, by gods grace, and kicking back in the valley of the sun until further notice from heaven. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They either know of a coming cataclysm or plan to create one. Or nothing will happen and earth and sun changes will continue but calm down after a number of years. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Then get outta there. It will be a lot easier now, than after states start regulating borders and 50 million people are looking for parking space in kansas. East side of the divide, texas most like cali, nm most like napa (ie less people, more....not west texas) Co is oregon gayschtappos dream, unless you are rural and if you can handle squaresville flooded with illegals, ks & mo aren't bad at all. NM has less than half the people of kc metro in our whole state and there are numerous organic & health food resources. 

We have acres in the "emerald forest" of the ozarks. They're just gleefully going lord o' the flies there right now and won't be settled until 2020 or so. I already left home, by gods grace, and kicking back in the valley of the sun until further notice from heaven. 

oh man, That's exactly what keeps going through my head.  Good for you.  Hardest part is leaving those you care about.  family, friends, etc.  I feel I'm likely going to leave asap but not without making a few plans and precautionary moves.  So if I don't get out in time.. oh well but it is in my plans right now.  I see a very very broken system already that will likely fall soon, so letting go earlier is the smartest move IMHO.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at it like taking a couple weekends going somewhere to look around, don't feel forced to write anything in stone. Don't go to a place thinking "this HAS to be it" because sure enough, a better seeming thing is just around the corner. We are trying to get in a camper or motorhome, because we figure we will have to move more than once to get out of the way or to where the work is. 

If we had real money, I would be refurbishing granite caves into greenhousing.....that had everything in case one day we moved in. As it stands, it is here until too much war and then god willing, probably over to the 'zarks to open that well and grow stuff there again. ? But who knows? "Man plans, god laughs..."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Look at it like taking a couple weekends going somewhere to look around, don't feel forced to write anything in stone. Don't go to a place thinking "this HAS to be it" because sure enough, a better seeming thing is just around the corner. We are trying to get in a camper or motorhome, because we figure we will have to move more than once to get out of the way or to where the work is. 

If we had real money, I would be refurbishing granite caves into greenhousing.....that had everything in case one day we moved in. As it stands, it is here until too much war and then god willing, probably over to the 'zarks to open that well and grow stuff there again. ? But who knows? "Man plans, god laughs..."

true.  I've been thinking on the same thing re: camper, trailer, motorhome - no idea how but there are quite a few great video channels on YT filled with people going off grid, nomad lifestyles, road trip living, #vanlife, etc... some of the van makeovers are incredible by just everyday folks.  amazing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I am concerned by what I am seeing in regards to something being kept hidden. Still not sure what it is and I imagine once I figure it out that it will most likely be too late!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.