Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Target Retailer Blames Donald Trump for Lower Hispanic Shopper Traffic

:gsbrnint:  

After over a year of falling foot traffic and tumbling stock prices, retail giant Target is now obliquely attacking President Donald Trump over the claim that his policies have driven Hispanics to avoid shopping in public.

At last week’s Fortune Brainstorm Tech event in Aspen, Colorado, Target Corp. Chief Executive Officer Brian Cornell claimed that Hispanic shoppers, a sought-after demographic for retailers across the country, have stopped leaving their homes to shop, presumably for fear of being deported.

“The Hispanic consumer in the U.S. is shopping much less,” Cornell claimed according to MSN Money. “They are staying home. They are going out less often.”

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/22/httpwww-breitbart-combig-government20170722americans-protest-very-fake-news-cnn-outside-of-atlanta-headquarters/

Erm... I believe it was their transgender bathroom debacle that caused their loss of foot traffic.  Not Trump.  But they will never admit that the silent majority is opening up cans o whoopass everywhere. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Not enough transgender shoppers to keep them afloat... who could have guessed?

I'm still wondering what their stockholder's meetings are like. 

I really don't think Hispanics, who actually have a pretty conservative social culture, want to hang out with gays and trannys.  Sorry Target, you lose again.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm still wondering what their stockholder's meetings are like. 

I'm picturing a lot of costumes, mascara, and possibly floats.

Edited by Mehitable
typo

3 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

I'm picturing a lot of costumes, mascara, and possibly floats.

Probably so. lol

Why Do Ancient Occult Orders Target Saturn for Spells?

Saturn is known as the planet of karma and it not ironic the elite occult orders seem to avoid karma based on all of their crimes against humanity. Occult rituals are designed to transmute energy and this is known as alchemy. You see mega preachers and alternative so-called Christians operate in this very manner. They target the emotions of their prey and convert emotional energies into gold. These “fallen” angels command demonic spirits who are called upon by ancient occult orders and they in turn mentally call upon the negative attributes of Saturn.

http://revelationnow.net/2017/03/20/why-do-ancient-occult-orders-target-saturn-for-spells/

Does the symbol represent a target or the planet Saturn.......

On 7/22/2017 at 6:42 PM, Cinnamon said:

After over a year of falling foot traffic and tumbling stock prices, retail giant Target is now obliquely attacking President Donald Trump over the claim that his policies have driven Hispanics to avoid shopping in public.

At last week’s Fortune Brainstorm Tech event in Aspen, Colorado, Target Corp. Chief Executive Officer Brian Cornell claimed that Hispanic shoppers, a sought-after demographic for retailers across the country, have stopped leaving their homes to shop, presumably for fear of being deported.

“The Hispanic consumer in the U.S. is shopping much less,” Cornell claimed according to MSN Money. “They are staying home. They are going out less often.”

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/22/httpwww-breitbart-combig-government20170722americans-protest-very-fake-news-cnn-outside-of-atlanta-headquarters/

Erm... I believe it was their transgender bathroom debacle that caused their loss of foot traffic.  Not Trump.  But they will never admit that the silent majority is opening up cans o whoopass everywhere. 

True about the transgender bathroom debacle.  BTW, I read, Target is owned by Muslims.

Maybe they would like to hire many or all of the unskilled illiterate Muslim refugees that have come into the U.S. seeking aid and welfare.

It seems like it would be an appropriate gesture for them (Target) to make.

Just now, phxsparks said:

True about the transgender bathroom debacle.  BTW, I read, Target is owned by Muslims.

Maybe they would like to hire many or all of the unskilled illiterate Muslim refugees that have come into the U.S. seeking aid and welfare.

It seems like it would be an appropriate gesture for them (Target) to make.

I didn't know that!  Are they really?  lol

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.