Hermeticus

Father of modern mind control, Hendricus G Loos, or HULU for short..

I know we all love our devices, but do you ever wonder why some movies , and certain sites make us feel strange, or over emotional, or any number of reactions. 

Well meet the man that is a true mad scientist and innovative genius.

http://patents.justia.com/inventor/hendricus-g-loos

Soon GEOINT and the Smart grid , with the 5G boost, in conjunction with some odd v2k elements, makes a show we may never see the end of.

Welcome to the new resonance Induced psychosis world of weird...

sprinkle some blue beam with it and we may have something..

• Like 2

Thanks for the pin! My first time posting, and I believe this subject merits discussion.. 

The old tin-foil hat days, have come and gone. What we have in its place are millions of willing participants, for a clinical trial that is unprecedented.

Man has delved into the bandwidths to find artificial means to control his peers.  Don't get me wrong , there are practical uses for this fusion of tech, but when has that been the objective heretofore.

• Like 2

Robert Monroe the man who would be one of the first to patent these resonance machines. To explore OOB Experiences and coined the term Loosh, which and an entirely different rabbit hole.....

https://www.google.com/patents/US5356368

Every thing you own almost has a transmitter of some sorts. So it will be hard to run from once fully online, other than local faraday shielding , or going underground.

• Like 1

If you want a good Invention idea design clothing that will act as shielding .

It will come to that with all the electromagnetic pollution. Not to mention radioactive, UV.. etc lol.. 

All of this some are postulating , is intended to make our plane, suitable for some type of odd trans human evo..  

20 minutes ago, Hermeticus said:

Thanks for the pin! My first time posting, and I believe this subject merits discussion.. 

The old tin-foil hat days, have come and gone. What we have in its place are millions of willing participants, for a clinical trial that is unprecedented.

Man has delved into the bandwidths to find artificial means to control his peers.  Don't get me wrong , there are practical uses for this fusion of tech, but when has that been the objective heretofore.

Oh it merits discussion alright. Some of our other members will love this when they come online. It's a great discussion point and very important right now. I follow these things closely. And I am trying to identify this signal if you will myself....

Well at sporting events , protests, and  those individually targeted , they deploy certain systems to influence emotions, also it is used in news programming .

(((First: I do not consent to any use of these devices on my person. Any frequency received from a source that is non beneficial, will receive their own 'payment' in reciprocity, x 3. AASB.)))

I find this discussion extremely needed.

We have a mass electronic system, that can literally track and manipulate brain waves down to the 3 m range, worldwide.

And yet, they don't use it to program people to be better individuals, stewards of their home planet, and evolved members of the galactic community. It could be used for good, instead of turning races, sexes and genders against each other.

If their goal is one world 'unity' of sorts, why does it seem they are preventing that from occurring?

Not everyone is effected the same , in tests certain individuals could push back into a 5g system mentally, believe it or not. 

Its getting more 5d than most know the objective has been to tear he veil so some could gain powers, like pre deluge bloodline type psy weird shit goes on within a certain demographic of humans.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.