Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

WIKILEAKS VAULT 8 IS INCOMING!

I love this guy, he has the patience to wait till they hang themselves, then produces the proof to correct the damage, lol must have a great sense of humor lol

Just now, C.O.W. said:

I love this guy, he has the patience to wait till they hang themselves, then produces the proof to correct the damage, lol must have a great sense of humor lol

Yeeeah.... I don't trust him.... I'm just waiting to see the next play on the people from all of this. But my tiny perspective is not that fun or exciting :D so it's ok. I do however feel the need to express my tiny perspective :)

But hey.... you gotta have a sense of humor to do this....

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeeeah.... I don't trust him.... I'm just waiting to see the next play on the people from all of this. But my tiny perspective is not that fun or exciting :D so it's ok. I do however feel the need to express my tiny perspective :)

But hey.... you gotta have a sense of humor to do this....

I agree with that, he is far to political to trust, but when has he ever been seriously questioned on his validity of information. It's the manner in which he delays release that's manipulative, but his timing is very good and I love watching as he plays with the most powerful people in the world like they are candy...too funny!

I remember watching some of his interviews back when he was a skinny little runt.  I laughed all the way through them.  He has/had a sense of justice that was so admirable and everything evil was a joke to him.  I like to hope he hasn't been compromised.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.