abigfatzero

Lindsey Graham Tells Voters: If You Don’t Support DREAM Act – I Don’t Want You to Vote for Me (Video)

Lindsey Graham Tells Voters: If You Don’t Support DREAM Act – I Don’t Want You to Vote for Me (Video)

He made the remarks during his press conference with far left Illinois Senator Dick Durbin.

Its an attitude like this that may explain Graham’s lack of success in the 2016 presidential primary election.

PJ Media reported:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) urged President Trump to support a revived DREAM Act and said at the “snap of his fingers” Trump could convince the Republican Party to unite behind providing a pathway to citizenship for all undocumented immigrants.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/lindsey-graham-tells-voters-dont-support-dream-act-dont-want-vote/

Welp, I guess that's, that, it's official, no one in congress supports the American people.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

What utter bull shit.  I'm sick and tired of these people who will never suffer any consequences of illegal immigration. Let him take all of them to his place to live in his house with him and his family. 

Snap of his fingers,huh? Yeh. Do that Trump and you will forever be a piece of crap on the bottom of my shoe. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

What utter bull shit.  I'm sick and tired of these people who will never suffer any consequences of illegal immigration. Let him take all of them to his place to live in his house with him and his family. 

Snap of his fingers,huh? Yeh. Do that Trump and you will forever be a piece of crap on the bottom of my shoe. 

What do you expect though really cin? They need to be forced to endure the reprucussions of their own actions. Just like the rest of us are forced to do.

I think they should give them citizenship. But, they should also make them give up their Mexican Citizenship. They should also have to pay taxes back to the time that they entered the country on all income that they made while they were here. If they don't want to do that, they should just be deported back to Mexico. 

If we're lucky, brain cancer is an STD. You know Lindsey and John are doing it.

That's really sick, but I am so :angry: when I hear this sh*t .

Edited by RhetoricalRebel

If only we could find Republicans who care about American citizens.

On another note....I wonder if Miss Lindsay will wear full widow's weeds when McCain finally goes to Hell.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BunBun said:

I think they should give them citizenship. But, they should also make them give up their Mexican Citizenship. They should also have to pay taxes back to the time that they entered the country on all income that they made while they were here. If they don't want to do that, they should just be deported back to Mexico. 

We can't. Our boat is overloaded and we need biologists and evolving life sciences people, not another 30 million stupid people. Human quality does matter absolutely, very much in human society and ours is in the DUMPS. It is not normal. Within 6 years, life here could easily be too competative for 4 out of 5 people now, let alone the hodidos.

17 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

If only we could find Republicans who care about American citizens.

On another note....I wonder if Miss Lindsay will wear full widow's weeds when McCain finally goes to Hell.

Wouldn't that be something... However I would change "Republicans" to politicians!

33 minutes ago, BunBun said:

We have already done this. Amnesty for the illegals that were in this country illegally and it did not work. All it did was make more and more illegals come here hoping that the USA citizens will support them and their children. It's a stupid idea and it was a stupid move on Obutthole's part. NO FRIGGING WAY JOSE!!! NO AMNESTY!!! NO ILLEGAL DREAMERS!!! 

Dreamers? :girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:  WTF? I am a dreamer and I am legal. Dreamer? They are not dreamers. They are invaders and criminals. We do not pardon USA criminals for breaking the law and these little illegal dreamers need to go back to their country and dream there. Just like USA citizens dream here. Dreamers???  Whatever. NO!!!. DEPORT!!! DEPORT!!! DEPORT!!! :horn:DEPORT!!! DEPORT!!! 

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.