Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UILANI

Like I said Mr. Deacon is not dead

UILANI    7

I was almost banned for questioning the so called death of Mr. Deacon. 

Katz called me an attention whore and said something like now I know what to label you. As a conspiracy theorist it has become really hard to not be sucked up in to having relationships and close bonds to fellow posters. I knew in my guts he was not dead.

I am not sure if this is allowed here if its not I do apologize. 

UILANI    7

The forum we were at before some of  us who are from lop but here now.

They at lop  claimed a member DieD I argued that i did not believe it and was accused of making a tragic event about my self when I merely tried to be the good conspiracy theorist. Im sure he would be proud. They told me he is deceased so I added him reluctantly to my sig. Now I know a certain X mod was just looking for a way to attack me. I am glad he is ok and hope he sees this )(  

rbear    240

I can't say I know of Deacon but I have seen Katz and LOP. I am a refugee from DiF.

UILANI    7

DIf? Sorry is that David Wilcox forum? I am a freelancer now no forum can hold me. haha once I was a loyal lopper now not so much 

UILANI    7

Lop picked Katz over me their loss  

I will provide as much good content as possible:) Juicy and scandal 

is my forte 

UILANI    7

Yes I love allot of people at lop but some are not even cters at all. I really like this forum it has a very neutral And positive energy.  Mr. Deacon where ever you are I am proud of you for getting help! now that thats over Im going to work on a new ct thread today see ya on the main forum /) <3 

Jump To Top