Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
UILANI

Like I said Mr. Deacon is not dead

Rate this topic

UILANI    7

I was almost banned for questioning the so called death of Mr. Deacon. 

Katz called me an attention whore and said something like now I know what to label you. As a conspiracy theorist it has become really hard to not be sucked up in to having relationships and close bonds to fellow posters. I knew in my guts he was not dead.

I am not sure if this is allowed here if its not I do apologize. 

UILANI    7

The forum we were at before some of  us who are from lop but here now.

They at lop  claimed a member DieD I argued that i did not believe it and was accused of making a tragic event about my self when I merely tried to be the good conspiracy theorist. Im sure he would be proud. They told me he is deceased so I added him reluctantly to my sig. Now I know a certain X mod was just looking for a way to attack me. I am glad he is ok and hope he sees this )(  

Edited by UILANI
Grammer

UILANI    7

Yes I love allot of people at lop but some are not even cters at all. I really like this forum it has a very neutral And positive energy.  Mr. Deacon where ever you are I am proud of you for getting help! now that thats over Im going to work on a new ct thread today see ya on the main forum /) <3