Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Are you worried about September Doom?

Doom Poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are you worried about Septemer Doom?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • OMG IM SCARED HALP ME!
    • IM FINE, CHUCK NORRIS WILL SAVE ME!
    • I suspect something is coming, But im a badass! so i'll be fine

Not worried .

My prediction for the end of September is October . ?

RabidWolf    1,069

I am part of the "No" crowd.

Shit will happen, of course, but I don't see any huge doom event on the horizon for September.
(We'll see come October if I am wrong)

YaKnow2.0    670

Fake NASA videos,the stock market,first time in history 3 category 4 hurricanes in the pacific,and the most east hurrican in history off africa!cern being turn on and at the same time a temple dedicated to the destroyer is destroyed!Many foreign troops on u.s soil,the u.n arms treaty.It may not be september but shit.everything is not ok!!!!

I chose "No" even though I'm on the fence about it. You can't really rule out something happening entirely.

I do find it fascinating that something seems to happen at the end of these 7 year cycles, 9/11, 2008 financial crisis, etc.

The whole shemitah thing is interesting. But I can't help but think back to December 21st 2012 and all the doom that was suppose to happen then.

But, it seems like the shemitah theory has more credibility then the end of the Mayan calendar. There's alot of events that are going in the month of September that line up almost perfectly with some important Jewish holidays happening around them.

My skepticism keeps kicking in though. We'll see soon enough...

Cryptic Mole    4,285

When you wrote "Are you worried about September Doom?", I said "NO" because I am
ready for anything bad that may happen. Not because I don't think anything will happen.
This needs to be clarified.

Besides, the predictions are not only for September, but October and November as well.
It's a 3 months thingy because everything will build on and/or off of what happens in
September.

JustATrucker    554

I put yes, but not about the end of time happening.. I do believe however something big will happen. What it is, I can only speculate ie earthquakes, Bigger stock market crash, that makes the one in 08 look like a walk in the park..