Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Game of Thrones — How to Evoke Emotion

Ukshep    16,953

A little education :D

May help you understand things...

Condor    916

Holy Moly I completely forgot about the premiere last night. 

I suppose I should get around to it... for science.

Ukshep    16,953
7 hours ago, Condor said:

Holy Moly I completely forgot about the premiere last night. 

I suppose I should get around to it... for science.

I've yet to even see it :) And I'm all up in it!

8008Sight    22
7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I've yet to even see it :) And I'm all up in it!

It was quite dissapointing imo and had a lot of filler. Hopefully it's to kick things up in the next episodes... but it is worrying, don't get me wrong theres like 3 or 4 really cool scenes but rest is mehhhh and predictable.

Zimix99    759
8 hours ago, 8008Sight said:

It was quite dissapointing imo and had a lot of filler. Hopefully it's to kick things up in the next episodes... but it is worrying, don't get me wrong theres like 3 or 4 really cool scenes but rest is mehhhh and predictable.

Yeah but game of thrones filler is at least somewhat interesting. At least its not like dragon ball Z filler. Looks like the Arya story line is really starting to heat up as well.

Broken Cord    409

Good stuff. I've been a thrones fan from season one. It's my guilty pleasure of allowing myself to watch tv.

IRONMAN1959    136

I've watch every show from the beginning. My wife watched the first show ever last night. We will go from the start to the. How ever long.

thedudeabides    2,274
On 7/18/2017 at 0:40 PM, 8008Sight said:

Only 13 episodes left for the series.  7 this season  6 next. 

Then story is over.

Trust me this season will be yuge. 

Ukshep    16,953
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Only 13 episodes left for the series.  7 this season  6 next. 

Then story is over.

Trust me this season will be yuge. 

yes it will. it's tied into current events!

I read the series back in mid 2000's. The last book I remember reading dealt more with Cersei and her storyline. I knew there were one or two books past that I never read, he's a good author, just way slow at writing.

This season is all new to me, as I didn't read anything about Daeneryes coming back to Westeros. It was an interesting episode. It's funny, I read these books so long ago, but never got around to watching the series until this past May. My nephew got me into the show, I rarely watch any tv, except something like Seinfeld on Hulu or such. 

I've enjoyed the series so far, rewatching it now because sometimes I drink and forget what happens in an episode. Most of the people are close to what I envisioned these people looked like in my head. Sansa and Arya were two of my favorite characters from the books, and I'm glad they chose fantastic actresses to portray them. 

Ukshep    16,953
On 7/19/2017 at 8:05 PM, Ukshep said:

yes it will. it's tied into current events!

hahaha

Jump To Top