Ukshep

Game of Thrones — How to Evoke Emotion

Holy Moly I completely forgot about the premiere last night. 

I suppose I should get around to it... for science.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Condor said:

Holy Moly I completely forgot about the premiere last night. 

I suppose I should get around to it... for science.

I've yet to even see it :) And I'm all up in it!

7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I've yet to even see it :) And I'm all up in it!

It was quite dissapointing imo and had a lot of filler. Hopefully it's to kick things up in the next episodes... but it is worrying, don't get me wrong theres like 3 or 4 really cool scenes but rest is mehhhh and predictable.

8 hours ago, 8008Sight said:

It was quite dissapointing imo and had a lot of filler. Hopefully it's to kick things up in the next episodes... but it is worrying, don't get me wrong theres like 3 or 4 really cool scenes but rest is mehhhh and predictable.

Yeah but game of thrones filler is at least somewhat interesting. At least its not like dragon ball Z filler. Looks like the Arya story line is really starting to heat up as well.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2017 at 0:40 PM, 8008Sight said:

Only 13 episodes left for the series.  7 this season  6 next. 

Then story is over.

Trust me this season will be yuge. 

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Only 13 episodes left for the series.  7 this season  6 next. 

Then story is over.

Trust me this season will be yuge. 

yes it will. it's tied into current events!

I read the series back in mid 2000's. The last book I remember reading dealt more with Cersei and her storyline. I knew there were one or two books past that I never read, he's a good author, just way slow at writing.

This season is all new to me, as I didn't read anything about Daeneryes coming back to Westeros. It was an interesting episode. It's funny, I read these books so long ago, but never got around to watching the series until this past May. My nephew got me into the show, I rarely watch any tv, except something like Seinfeld on Hulu or such. 

I've enjoyed the series so far, rewatching it now because sometimes I drink and forget what happens in an episode. Most of the people are close to what I envisioned these people looked like in my head. Sansa and Arya were two of my favorite characters from the books, and I'm glad they chose fantastic actresses to portray them. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.