Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Psychopaths' brain reveals source of wishful thinking behavior

Cinnamon    20,021

Psychopaths, with their superficial charms but lack of empathy, may act the way they do because their brains are wired to overvalue immediate rewards, a new study finds. 

Psychopaths' brain wiring may also lead them to avoid thinking about the consequences of their potentially immoral actions, the study found. 

Psychopaths are thought to make up about 1 percent of the general population and up to 25 percent of the prison population. Scientists who investigate psychopathy commonly define people with the disorder as having a lack of conscience or remorse, as well as impulsivity or a lack of self-control, shallow experiences of emotions, superficial charm and a grandiose sense of their own worth. 

More than three-quarters of incarcerated psychopaths are in prison because of a violent offense, according to a 2011 review of studies. Although not all psychopaths are violent, they can prove socially destructive in other ways, by lying, cheating and stealing, that review added. 

"Psychopaths commit an astonishing amount of crime, and this crime is both devastating to victims and astronomically costly to society as a whole," Joshua Buckholtz, a neuroscientist and psychologist at Harvard University, said in a statement. 

<snip>

https://www.sott.net/article/356287-Psychopaths-brain-reveals-source-of-wishful-thinking-behavior

Let's put Clinton, Soros, Obama and a whole bunch of politicians to this test. 

marlowe    1,582

From my reading I think 5% of whites are sociopaths ..IE>>>  .One in twenty ...

It seems logical that it has to be higher for blacks , but I won't make a guess as to what percentage it is for blacks

This article has a liberal slant but I will post it anyway>>

1 In 3 Black Males Will Go To Prison In Their Lifetime, Report Warns

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/racial-disparities-criminal-justice_n_4045144.html

Statistics of incarcerated African-American males

Researchers have been analyzing statistics on the incarceration in the United States of African-American males as to age, location, causes, and the impact on children. Approximately 12–13% of the American population is African-American, but they make up 35% of jail inmates, and 37% of prison inmates of the 2.2 million male inmates as of 2014 (U.S. Department of Justice, 2014).[2][3] Census data for 2000 of the number and race of all individuals incarcerated in the United States revealed a wide racial disproportion of the incarcerated population in each state: the proportion of blacks in prison populations exceeded the proportion among state residents in twenty states.

snip-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics_of_incarcerated_African-American_males

Cinnamon    20,021
1 minute ago, marlowe said:

From my reading I think 5% of whites are sociopaths ..IE>>>  .One in twenty ...

It seems logical that it has to be higher for blacks , but I won't make a guess as to what percentage it is for blacks

This article has a liberal slant but I will post it anyway>>

1 In 3 Black Males Will Go To Prison In Their Lifetime, Report Warns

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/racial-disparities-criminal-justice_n_4045144.html

Statistics of incarcerated African-American males

Researchers have been analyzing statistics on the incarceration in the United States of African-American males as to age, location, causes, and the impact on children. Approximately 12–13% of the American population is African-American, but they make up 35% of jail inmates, and 37% of prison inmates of the 2.2 million male inmates as of 2014 (U.S. Department of Justice, 2014).[2][3] Census data for 2000 of the number and race of all individuals incarcerated in the United States revealed a wide racial disproportion of the incarcerated population in each state: the proportion of blacks in prison populations exceeded the proportion among state residents in twenty states.

snip-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics_of_incarcerated_African-American_males

It seems like there are more of them than that. lol

marlowe    1,582
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It seems like there are more of them than that. lol

Black males make up 7 % of the US population......So let's say young  black males

make up 3 % or 4% of the US population...Those 3% or 4% commit 51% of the murders in the USA every year........:afro:....This is why most police officers are 'racists".....They know the truth that the liberals have no clue about ....& Obama was trying to get a lot of Somalis

into this country.....

Jump To Top