Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GySgtermey

Watch out: That new Walmart cantaloupe was developed by Monsanto!

GySgtermey    543

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2017/06/Sweet-Spark-Melon-170305-in-Store-5260-1024x768.jpg&w=1484

_________________________ Jul 13, 2017  :goodreadl:

Watch out: That new Walmart cantaloupe was developed by Monsanto

By TheHealthRanger

Walmart’s answer to Aldi and Amazon: ‘designer cantaloupe’

Off-season cantaloupes, Walmart executives say, “taste like a piece of wood.”

Which is why the world’s largest retailer recently set out to create a “designer” melon that tastes as sweet and flavorful in winter as it does in summer. The Sweet Spark, as it is called, has been in the works for

two years and is up to 40 percent sweeter than the current winter fare sold at Walmart, Bloomberg originally reported this week.

Source:

Siddrix    875

If it's anything like a rocky ford it most likely tastes like cr#p!.. lol...

I am currently growing sasquatch melons and they are awesome..,

CGK    2,586
Just now, Siddrix said:

If it's anything like a rocky ford it most likely tastes like cr#p!.. lol...

I am currently growing sasquatch melons and they are awesome..,

What? Rocky ford melons from Colorado use to be the best melons in the world. I cant get them in Texas and have not had a Rocky Ford melon in years. Please don't tell me that they are crap now..I want to remember them as the sweetest fruit money could buy back in the 80's.

Cinnamon    19,692

I bought a tiny watermelon today... I wonder if it's gmo. Sugar Baby is supposed to be heirloom or hybrid, not GMO, I think. 

CGK    2,586
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I bought a tiny watermelon today... I wonder if it's gmo. Sugar Baby is supposed to be heirloom or hybrid, not GMO, I think. 

Unless you bought it a a local farmers market chances are its a GMO product unless there was a sticker on the melon that stated otherwise.

Its getting more and more difficult to find produce than has not been altered.

I paid 8 bucks for a small watermelon from the farmers market last Saturday. I talked to the guy who grew it and it was one of the sweetest watermelons I have ever eaten.

8 bucks for a watermelon is a lot of money but at least I knew it was not GMO or sprayed with any crap.

Cinnamon    19,692
2 minutes ago, CGK said:

Unless you bought it a a local farmers market chances are its a GMO product unless there was a sticker on the melon that stated otherwise.

Its getting more and more difficult to find produce than has not been altered.

I paid 8 bucks for a small watermelon from the farmers market last Saturday. I talked to the guy who grew it and it was one of the sweetest watermelons I have ever eaten.

8 bucks for a watermelon is a lot of money but at least I knew it was not GMO or sprayed with any crap.

I'm eating it anyway.  :D

Siddrix    875
Just now, CGK said:

What? Rocky ford melons from Colorado use to be the best melons in the world. I cant get them in Texas and have not had a Rocky Ford melon in years. Please don't tell me that they are crap now..I want to remember them as the sweetest fruit money could buy back in the 80's.

They were better back then. But seed producers went for corporate greed and produced hybrids with a longer shelf life so taste went out the window...

One of the best from back in the 80's was called a magnum 45. But sadly you can't get the seed anymore because the original producer was bought out by a foreign company...

Cinnamon    19,692
1 hour ago, Siddrix said:

They were better back then. But seed producers went for corporate greed and produced hybrids with a longer shelf life so taste went out the window...

One of the best from back in the 80's was called a magnum 45. But sadly you can't get the seed anymore because the original producer was bought out by a foreign company...

I don't think I've ever tried that kind of melon. I like most of them, like honeydew, etc. 

Curenado    826

Thanks for the heads up. I consider that crap poisonous as well as tasteless and bizzare texture.

Saving lives one post at a time: Walton’s Family    Jim Walton, Robert Walton, Alice Walton and Christy Walton, BEWARE of CEO Doug McMillon of Wal-Mart Deceptive ways of doing business with his Customers, as well as Sol Group Marketing, Cora Rodriguez and Fresh Quest CEO Alan Guttmann Deceptive, Businesses Conducts, and last but not least, Tim Henkel even though he verbally, said that he did what he was told to do.    Even though you maybe a devoted Wal-Mart Customer, you’re just a NOBODY too, to Wal-Mart's CEO Doug McMillon, in Brenda Kidd’s Opinion!    It is easier for Wal-Mart CEO to pay a, somebody bills, than to pay one of its, nobody customer, bills whom, are not in the public eyesight. We private citizens must be treated like the somebodies that we are. I have no doubt in my mind that Wal-mart, CEO Doug McMillon knew all along that the insides of whole uncut Guatemala Cantaloupes as well as U.S. Cantaloupes had been or could be contaminated and that contamination had and could continue to cause deaths and sickness to its faithful young and older United States and International citizens, Wal-Mart Customers.    After Wal-Mart CEO Carl Douglas McMillon, Angela Bingham, which works in the Claim Management Inc department and is a Case Manager III, and her Supervisor Jennifer Kappen, had received all of Brenda Kidd information, which was asked of her, without any type of warning to its customers, Wal-Mart silently pulled the Guatemala grown Cantaloupes out of its stores. What type of doing business was that? When asked about the payment for medical services, which came to a total of $1,702.40 cents, Tim Henkel verbally said, “they are not going to pay you know more. The $1,000.00 is a final settlement offer and it will be in the mailbox as soon as you sign the settlement. And stop calling Wal-Mart Liars/saying they lied,” which seemed like a threat to Brenda Kidd.    Below is one of the E-mails sent to Brenda Kidd from Wal-Mart and Fresh Quest Melons Attorney Tim Henkel.    RE: Wal-Mart and Fresh Quest Cantaloupe caused Brenda Kidd sickness Foodborne Illness    From Tim Henkel tdh@miamibusinesslitigators.comhide details    To brendajkidd brendajkidd@aol.com show image slideshow    Settlement Agreement.pdf (92 KB)    PRIVILEGED SETTLEMENT COMMUNICATION  Ms. Kidd: Please find attached a settlement agreement. If acceptable to you, please sign at the blank for your name, get your signature notarized, and return the executed and notarized, original agreement to me at my office address below in Miami. Note we must have your social security number filled in on the settlement agreement under your signature to pay you. Upon receipt, we will forward a check to you for $1,000 payable to “Brenda Kidd” and mailed to you at your residence address shown on the first page of the agreement (at the top of the page). We will also send to you a copy of the settlement agreement signed by Fresh Quest Melons. Please advise. Thank you.  Tim Henkel, Esq.    Henkel & Cohen, P.A.    18001 Old Cutler Road, Suite 600    Miami, Florida 33157    Phone: 305.971-9474    Fax: 305.971-9479    E-mail tdh@miamibusinesslitigators.com    Website: www.miamibusinesslitigators.com    Buyers beware....follow the links below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Kva9ZDbgk https://plus.google.com/u/0/111820173767649641707 http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/wal-mart-fresh-quest-sol-group-marketing-cantaloupe-caused-foodborne-illnes-to-a-customers.html https://www.facebook.com/brenda.kidd.718 Special thanks to the 279 video viewers and the petition viewers. Brenda Kidd scrolled, down below to info on the petition page, clicked on it and was overwhelmed to know that 3,013 people had viewed the petition. The murdering and sickening of innocence people, whom have had bad experiences from ingesting Wal-Mart contaminated Cantaloupes or any Company contaminated food, must decrease/stop. Attacking the issues to get to the problems, together we can fly. We must partner with one another to save lives.  Foodborne Illnesses don’t stop here. Let the Buyers beware....it’s all worth it…follow the links.   A moment…from the founder of Wal-Mart: “Make good on all your mistakes, and don't make excuses — apologize. Stand behind everything you do. _Sam Walton

Jump To Top