Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gxer

Death from the Sky Death from Poisoned Water WE HAVE BETRAYED OURSELVES

gxer    176

Has this generation, my generation - GENERATION X  -  (I'm on the very first edge of this GEN) betrayed our kind?  NO.  I read, probably 8 years ago, a brief article, which I didn't save, written by an academic in the early 50' and he was 50, about the powers that be taking over the people of the USA:  They knew then and did nothing.  They did nothing then.  They let it go on in its insidious way, no 'viral' coverage.  Then Korea, then Vietnam, then the manufactured gas crisis, then all the little shit.  Then the BIG SHIT, the FALSE FLAG WAR of IRAQ, The LA Riots and Reginald Denny.

...  After I posted my  'small post' yesterday on the thread, Trump has let us Down my computer was 'attacked' and went down.  I can't imagine who did that!

I'm the kind of person who is willing to 'do something', but I'm also limited.  My physical ability to act is limited, but I still have my brain left.  I'm what many people call RUTHLESS.  I'm cold-hearted.  I consider most people collateral damage, it has to be done.  IMO we cannot wait for the 'masses' to wake up.  What have they said about our original forefathers, we only needed 2%?  I have skills that would help.  What do some say:  Only those who have nothing left to lose can be courageous?  I'm in this category.  

There are people who have figured out how to make small, and I mean small, EMP devices.  We need to build larger ones to bring these chemtrail planes down before they leave the tarmac, before wheels lift up.  We need to come up with a plan to eliminate  U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro and get our political prisoners out of the private, for profit, prison.  Who is able to do that, I'm not sure?  Eliminate doesn't have to mean exterminate either.  Remove this judge from the equation.  

I would be willing to put myself forth as a leader, along with others who have the ability, skills and willingness to lead also.

I have no illusions/delusions about what I'm saying here, it's just cold hearted facts facing us.  Many of us are working in the shadows and also some, so called leaders,  Stewart Rhodes, are frauds, IMHO.  Many say, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR blah blah blah, when the food runs out, or you can't afford to eat a meal every day what then?  The food we're eating now is geo-engineered.  Is it real food?  Organic food only means that they didn't spray with pesticides,   they cannot claim poison free food because of the chemicals coming from the sky and the poisoned water.  Face the facts people.  

But who am I?  A broke human who dreams of taking down the evil ones who are destroying the planet.  If I had my own army, If I at least had my own SPECIAL OPS Brigade, who I could completely trust, maybe just maybe I'd do it.  I'd get it going.  

Uncle Thanky    965

I respectfully disagree. We have been sold out by the ones who were supposed to be protecting our way of life.

Only once in my life has someone I voted for been elected.

My solution is peaceful: Cut off their money.

Stop doing business with the "Fother Muckers".

gxer    176

Yes, how do you propose we destroy - eliminate etc the worthless money supply.  Burn the printing presses they use to print the money?  Will we 'vote' out all the traitors who support the zionist scum?

What is your plan?  Have you thought of one?

GT500    1,399

The world is what it is 

hang on tight 

look for deeper meaning in all of the insanity 

GT500    1,399

I miss my GXR

but it's to crazy out there to ride a bike any more 

gxer    176
Just now, GT500 said:

The world is what it is 

hang on tight 

look for deeper meaning in all of the insanity 

Hang on tight and wait for a rescue from above.  Eat your chips, drink the kool-aide and watch the women and children around you get raped and killed.  Next it'll be on your doorstep.  

GT500    1,399
1 minute ago, gxer said:

Hang on tight and wait for a rescue from above.  Eat your chips, drink the kool-aide and watch the women and children around you get raped and killed.  Next it'll be on your doorstep.  

No it won't 

but you're right on help from above 

apache54    4,184

The ONLY way to fix this worldwide mess is to remove those who are doing it!

possibility of slowing them down would be a major event that wipes them or most of them out as well!

other wise they are to powerful and to many of them on their payroll!!

Curenado    827

Yeah...as far as the goofy, grinning, "quasi sexual" "boobus americanus" thing people were led into? maybe the macarana and casting off sophistication is thier fault?

But the big guns? No. You can't blame plebes or even the majority of pros for what they never had much chance against anyway. There's a certain limit here that exceeding gets you dead and in vain too, because nobody heard thier message. 

Now as far as emp'ing crop dusters....thats a grass roots chuckle. Where i live right now tho? If they didn't spray here and there, I'm afraid we would just start combusting like cali? It's not all about lithium and monsatan. I actually live in a place where we get animals in and have virus masks? But the sun actually torching us off seems kinda real here. We had death valley sun conditions....before it got worse. Horrified yes. But to know its going to be 12 uv & 109? I think plenty of that spraying is trying to put off the inevitable. That this place is no longer really habitable or at least won't be much longer. That fire bible people talk about...

gxer    176

One man - Seth Rich,  Edward Snowden, Andrew Breitbart, Gary Webb  to name just a few.  Where would we be if these men hadn't risked their lives to tell us about the corruption and murder, name a few?   What about the person/people who made the film about Mena Airport and the clintons?

WHERE WOULD WE BE?  

GT500    1,399
31 minutes ago, gxer said:

One man - Seth Rich,  Edward Snowden, Andrew Breitbart, Gary Webb  to name just a few.  Where would we be if these men hadn't risked their lives to tell us about the corruption and murder, name a few?   What about the person/people who made the film about Mena Airport and the clintons?

WHERE WOULD WE BE?  

That's true 

a few brave men 

you're welcome 

1 hour ago, gxer said:

Yes, how do you propose we destroy - eliminate etc the worthless money supply.  Burn the printing presses they use to print the money?  Will we 'vote' out all the traitors who support the zionist scum?

What is your plan?  Have you thought of one?

It's an information war.  I vote for graffiti.  

Guerrilla truth bombs.

WTC7WTF

Jump To Top