Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Senate GOP health bill would let insurers sell skimpy coverage; GOP support still uncertain

Ukshep    17,196

Senate Republican leaders' new health bill would let insurers sell skimpy coverage; GOP support for plan still uncertain.

In a high-stakes bid for conservative support, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has agreed to demands from Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas to allow insurers to sell low-cost, skimpier plans as part of a new but still-reeling health care bill being released Thursday, two GOP aides said.

However, including that provision seems likely to alienate moderates and perhaps other conservatives. Sen. Mike Lee of Utah, who'd partnered with Cruz, tweeted that the version they crafted wasn't in the bill, adding, "Something based on it has, but I have not seen it or agreed to it."

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBEk6pw?m=en-us

Skimpy? Trash it then!

Cinnamon    20,036

Let's just do it ala carte. I'll take trauma insurance. I know they can probably do a gallbladder or appendix surgery and not kill me, so I might buy that, too. Otherwise, they can shove it.  They are no good with most other things. I'd take my chances. 

apache54    4,188
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Senate Republican leaders' new health bill would let insurers sell skimpy coverage; GOP support for plan still uncertain.

In a high-stakes bid for conservative support, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has agreed to demands from Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas to allow insurers to sell low-cost, skimpier plans as part of a new but still-reeling health care bill being released Thursday, two GOP aides said.

However, including that provision seems likely to alienate moderates and perhaps other conservatives. Sen. Mike Lee of Utah, who'd partnered with Cruz, tweeted that the version they crafted wasn't in the bill, adding, "Something based on it has, but I have not seen it or agreed to it."

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBEk6pw?m=en-us

Skimpy? Trash it then!

our last res. OBOZO was skimpy we don't need any more skimpy!!!

kbet    798

The easiest way to fix health insurance, is to allow the interstate commerce of health insurance.

Jump To Top